Taxi or Towncar or Mears to Universal?

gracie

Earning My Ears
If there's just 2 of us, what do you think the best option is to get to Universal from WDW? I thought taxi might be the easiest since you can leave whenever you want, but I'm sure it's not the most cost effective! Opinions? Suggestions?

We've never done a taxi, just Mears. There is some flexibility with the Mears leaving times...when we did it, which was a while back, I think they had a bus leaving every hour (never confirmed that, as we've always stayed until closing time and took the last bus). Just be aware that you will make stops at multiple hotels.
If you don't like the multiple stopping, a towncar or taxi would be good. We always use Happy Limo for our airport transportation for that very reason! A towncar should be cheaper than a taxi, but as you point out, there is less flexibility if you change your mind about your leaving time. I think Mears would be the cheapest for a party of two, but if it's a matter of convenience, the towncar or taxi is the way to go.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

gracie.
You can give use a try we are the Sponsors of the Transportation boards.We do offer transportation from Disney to all the other Parks..ºoº ºoº ºoº

http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Thank you both! I have 102 days left to decide. Doesn't seem like much time anymore! I'll have to work on my itinerary.

Rabbittsz - are there any discounts available, maybe if I were to use your services for airport transportation AND to Universal?! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter