Taxi fare from WDW to Sea World

Erin12303

Mouseketeer
My friend is taking her son to WDW this April.
She would like to bring him to Sea World for a day.
Does anyone know how much the taxi fare would be from Pop Century to Sea World?
Thanks-
Erin

A co-worker of mine took a taxi from the POP to SW last year and she said that the cost was about $23 each way plus tip.

We called Mears Shuttle and made arrangements for them to pick us up. This was a few years ago. I remember that it was $10 per person roundtrip. We plan on using them again in a few weeks when we visit SeaWorld while staying at Disney.

You can also get a towncar service. It might be in the $40 range, round trip. When we went, we picked up the Lynx bus at TTC. It is the public transit for Orlando. It drops you right at the parking lot of SeaWorld. It's $1.25 per person, each way..exact change please. I think it runs every 1/2 hour or so. You should tell the driver when you board that you want to get off at SeaWorld entrance. Then to come back to WDW, you just cross the street, where you were dropped off and wait at the marked spot for the bus. It was quite easy.

The bus is very direct. It seems to take the most direct route and there are no stops before you get to SeaWorld. So, I would imagine the times are pretty much the same. Of course, you do have to factor in the time spent getting to TTC and then waiting for the bus.

I hate the money I spend on cabs! I'd rather spend it elsewhere. Do you mean you can get a bus from the Disney transportation center to Seaworld? How about Universal Studio's?

Yes, you can get a bus to get you to SeaWorld from TTC. It is not like a shuttle bus, but part of Orlando's transit system. I suppose you could get to Universal but it would involve transferring buses. That's just something I'm not prepared to do in a strange city.

Thank you! I grew up in NYC. I'm used to buses, subways, anything you can throw at me. (except planes) :guilty:

Taking the Lynx (city bus) from the TTC to SeaWorld was VERY simple! I did it with my DD (then 4) and my mother. We live in a SMALL town in Iowa and I don't even think we have a city bus system (can you tell I have never taken a bus in town before??)

We had asked about transportation from the SOG office and they mentioned the Lynx and then when we got to the TTC we asked exactly which bus to get on to get htere and get back....

Ok, one thing we did learn (thanks to an EXTREMELY nice seaworld employee who was taking the bus home) was that to get back from SeaWorld you need to cross the street and wait for hte bus over there... minor hiccup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter