Taxi cost Universal>Disney?

Camp Rd. Lady

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the price? We are staying at POP and have tickets for HHN. Husband doesn't want to drive (rent) a car. Anyone recently done this? Also were should we catch the cab for most direct (cheapest) route to Universal? We will have to go back to POP after the late party I know. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone know the price? We are staying at POP and have tickets for HHN. Husband doesn't want to drive (rent) a car. Anyone recently done this? Also were should we catch the cab for most direct (cheapest) route to Universal? We will have to go back to POP after the late party I know. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
I think you'll find the cheapest way is way Mears...I think it's like $16.00/round trip...or something like that. You would need to schedule 24 hours in advance. Check out their website and see what you think:

www.mearstransportation.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter