Taxi cab prices from airport to WDW?

Sorcerer_Matt

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We are not renting a car on our trip to WDW over New Years. I am debating whether our group should take the Mears Motorcoach, a cab or some other service to our resort. I know that it is approximately $28 round trip per person on Mears to get to WDW resorts. If anyone knows an estimate cost of taking a taxi cab from the airport to WDW, please post it here.
Or if anyone know of limo or driver services that a good.
Thanks,
Matt

Oops, I noticed that there is a transpotation board. I will re-post this topic there.
Sorry.
Matt

Have a Magical Day!!!

We used Tiffany Town Cars. They were great! Depends how many of you in your group. We had four...$102 for mears. It was $85 round trip for Tiffany, we used their $5 coupon from their website and tipped $10 each way. So, it worked out cheaper by two bucks. It was a great feeling at baggage claim when our driver was waiting with a sign with our name! He brought our bags out...loaded the car....had a boaster seat for the little one....and gave us lots of tips and info on the way. (He knew we were first timers). They were at the resort about two and a half hours before flight so we had plenty of time.

Another big plus and money saver was that they offer a free 1/2 hour stop at the grocery store. We loaded up on soda, water, milk, cereal, snacks, etc. for a few meals in the room and for packing snacks for the parks.

If you have more then four I think they have a van also....not sure on the pricing or if it would be worth it....but check out there website. We were very pleased.

...my wife and I had to arrive at WDW on different days -- long story -- and she took a taxi from the airport to the Grand Floridian. The one way cost was about $40. I don't remember if that included tip.

I actually e-mailed Yellow Cab (also owned by Mears) and requested a quote on cost for a cab from the airport to ASSp and it will cost $43 ONE WAY. Needless to say I will be taking their shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter