Tax Time - Any great Laptop deals??

Tinker'n'Fun

Apple peaches pumpkin pie, not ready holler "I"
We promised DS15 to upgrade his computer with the refund. He would like a 4gb memory and something 500gb hard drive. I am not that computer savvy when purchasing so I could use some help. Oh and he would like a built in camera for chat.

Thanks if you see a great price. We currently own Dells.

Seems like usually Apple offers a free iPod touch if you buy a computer over the summer. There is supposed to be a newer OS (Lion) come out this summer too.

As far as Windows based equipment, my mom actually a laptop like you described at Best Buy last summer for somewhere in the $400 range. Asus brand. From what I hear the Asus laptops are one of, if not the best brands.

Sites like fat wallet and slick deals are great places to watch for deals, that kind of stuff changes daily, and comes along pretty often. They will also have discussions on the deals so that you can see what others are saying about them. Definitely worth checking out.

We promised DS15 to upgrade his computer with the refund. He would like a 4gb memory and something 500gb hard drive. I am not that computer savvy when purchasing so I could use some help. Oh and he would like a built in camera for chat.

Thanks if you see a great price. We currently own Dells.

If you want a Dell.

Dell Outlet Coupon Code: $50 off $349+; $100 off $599; $200 off $999 Laptops & Desktops , Mar. 29 12 PM Dell Outlet has a number of new discounts after coupon codes. Free Shipping. Tax in most. Dell Home Outlet Coupons:

All Dell Outlet PCs come with a 1-3 year limited warranty and the same service as with a new Dell computer.

I love my Apple laptop.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac?mco=OTY2ODY3Nw

If you want a Dell.

Dell Outlet Coupon Code: $50 off $349+; $100 off $599; $200 off $999 Laptops & Desktops , Mar. 29 12 PM Dell Outlet has a number of new discounts after coupon codes. Free Shipping. Tax in most. Dell Home Outlet Coupons:

All Dell Outlet PCs come with a 1-3 year limited warranty and the same service as with a new Dell computer.

I love my Apple laptop.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac?mco=OTY2ODY3Nw

Thanks, to both.

I am not particular to type. I am sure DS would love an Apple, not sure if my budget would though. I will check in on the Dells though. I tend to choose by reliability and pocket-book compatibility.:rolleyes1:lmao:

Yesterday, we got an e-mail about two-day sales through Toshiba and we both needed new laptops (ours are going downhill). DH ordered 2 laptops ($649 and $479), a firewire cable ($28), and an ExpressCard ($48) for $1,287.00 with free shipping. We thought that was pretty good! :thumbsup2

I'll check them out. While price is a concern, price is not concrete, must be the budget of all budgets.

I was hoping to stay in the 500's.

Check out Big Lots ad. They had a laptop for 299 today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter