Tax rebate ??

happygirl

DIS Veteran
I hope someone can answer this for me.. We did our taxes through Tax Brain it's a online tax place, well our refund was handled through Santa Barbara Bank and Trust does anyone have any idea if my rebate will be direct deposited through them??

If your tax refund was direct deposit, the stimulus payment will be direct deposit. If you got a paper check from your tax refund, then you will get a paper check.

I hope someone can answer this for me.. We did our taxes through Tax Brain it's a online tax place, well our refund was handled through Santa Barbara Bank and Trust does anyone have any idea if my rebate will be direct deposited through them??

I think that I read if you choose this option then you would be sent a paper check.
I believe that if you elected direct deposit directly from the IRS you will receive your payment direct deposit.

Not sure though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter