***********. (Dis vlogger support) supposed to be about free speech. I got banned after 1 post. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you and generally do not call out like this. I just simply do not use the site. In this circumstance, I wanted to establish an account, say my peace, in one simple post, see some of the reaction from the toxic dullards and delete my account. What I did not expect was that I was going to have my post deleted and my account blocked within minutes. I started the thread here just to share how hypocritical I felt that the site was, for deleting my comment and banning me for expressing an opinion in contrast to theirs. I am not trying to discourage anyone from visiting, looking at, joining, or posting content on that site. I am a true believer in the 1st amendment. I do not think any content should be censored. I have had comments deleted on this site and although I don't agree with it, I still love it here and encourage all of my DisFriends to join in on the fun. Have a blessed day
It was a worthy test ...clearly they don't believe in "FREE" speech only speech they believe in. Pretty funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter