Tasting Grapes Before Buying

Since the pandemic, we get our groceries from Walmart Grocery pickup, so we get what they give us. Before 2020, I never tasted produce, but the grocery stores in our town all allow returns w/receipt.

Last edited:
My favorite eggs...scrambled with ketchup. I also need a little extra plop of ketchup to dip my bacon in :tongue:

Nope...

I like my grapes, really washed, and nice and cold... I like to stick them in the freezer for a bit...

The thought of eating a grapes that someone else has handled... Yuck... plus with everything that we have just been through the last 18 months...
No Thanks

We were taught that taking something that does not belong to you is stealing... While I know most people think its just one grape, still you did not pay for that grape...

Nope...

I like my grapes, really washed, and nice and cold... I like to stick them in the freezer for a bit...

The thought of eating a grapes that someone else has handled... Yuck... plus with everything that we have just been through the last 18 months...
No Thanks

We were taught that taking something that does not belong to you is stealing... While I know most people think its just one grape, still you did not pay for that grape...
Frozen grapes are really good! My kids love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter