Tasting Grapes Before Buying

• tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
    Since the pandemic, we get our groceries from Walmart Grocery pickup, so we get what they give us. Before 2020, I never tasted produce, but the grocery stores in our town all allow returns w/receipt.

Last edited:
  • LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
    Nope...

I like my grapes, really washed, and nice and cold... I like to stick them in the freezer for a bit...

The thought of eating a grapes that someone else has handled... Yuck... plus with everything that we have just been through the last 18 months...
    No Thanks

We were taught that taking something that does not belong to you is stealing... While I know most people think its just one grape, still you did not pay for that grape...

leahgoogle

DIS Veteran
    Nope...

I like my grapes, really washed, and nice and cold... I like to stick them in the freezer for a bit...

The thought of eating a grapes that someone else has handled... Yuck... plus with everything that we have just been through the last 18 months...
    No Thanks

We were taught that taking something that does not belong to you is stealing... While I know most people think its just one grape, still you did not pay for that grape...
    Frozen grapes are really good! My kids love them.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES