Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2022

Going to Epcot next month, will be our first time at the festival of arts! Has anyone experienced the live events that are offered for kids? Other recommendations?

I will say I was severely disappointed with all food options for this festival. It is a drastic hit from Food and Wine in 2019 and a major hit from Festival of Arts in 2021.

As an example I saw the cut for the Beef Wellington and it was so tiny that a normal steak cut would be like $100.

I remember when the food was great and the portions were notable. We basically had nothing from the Festival while just looking at the food and opting for actual dining locations instead.

Hopefully it changes but I am not holding my breath. Still like the festival for the artwork that was around but unfortunately that was cut back as well with the festival center not being open this year (didn't realize until I got there).

We went yesterday and loved everything we tried: tomato soup with brie/apple/bacon sandwich, beet carpaccio, sea scallops, gnocchi poutine, chicken kabob, Moroccan bread service, and chocolate cake from deco delight. I was impressed with the food portions this year!

I just returned and since I couldn't decide what to have, I decided to go with the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. Everything in that was excellent, well, except for the chorizo and potato empanada. But that one's just me-I dislike chorizo. I especially liked the Beet Carpaccio (but like me and the chorizo, people who don't like beets tend to REALLY not like beets, so they won't like this) and I liked the one at America, scallops and butternut squash. Never got to try the Brie in a bread bowl, the lines were always so long, but I heard it was worth the wait!

I just returned and since I couldn't decide what to have, I decided to go with the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. Everything in that was excellent, well, except for the chorizo and potato empanada. But that one's just me-I dislike chorizo. I especially liked the Beet Carpaccio (but like me and the chorizo, people who don't like beets tend to REALLY not like beets, so they won't like this) and I liked the one at America, scallops and butternut squash. Never got to try the Brie in a bread bowl, the lines were always so long, but I heard it was worth the wait!
Brie in the bread bowl was meh. I THINK they added cream (or something) to the brie to make it easy to spoon into the bread. and the bread was rather bland too. DH thought the croissant was ok.
On the other hand the Symphony sipping chocolate flight at Artist's table was yummy.
I wanted to try the beets but didn't get the chance.
We liked the Arancini: Fried risotto balls at the L’Arte di Mangiare — Italy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter