Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
It's been announced the event is back, well, taste of, from January 8th through February 22
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ional-festival-of-the-arts-begins-jan-8-2021/
  • Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
  • Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
  • Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
  • Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
  • Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
  • Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
  • Join an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
  • Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
Menus released Jan 6
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...rnational-festival-of-the-arts-opening-jan-8/

Last edited:
As expected, the Disney on Broadway Concert series looks like a no-show for 2021. ☹

Last year, the 2020 performers were not announced till November, but the 2021 festival announcement has no mention, whatsoever, of Disney on Broadway concerts.

As expected, the Disney on Broadway Concert series looks like a no-show for 2021. ☹

Last year, the 2020 performers were not announced till November, but the 2021 festival announcement has no mention, whatsoever, of Disney on Broadway concerts.

Although a deal has been struck with Equity, I'm sure it probably has to do with that?

I am just happy they are still having the festival. I love looking at the art and almost always buy a piece or two to bring home. I was afraid that might be one festival they would cross off the list, and it’s my favorite (although F&G runs a close second).

How does the food at this festival compare to the food and wine festival?
Not as many booths but its really fun to get the food art that tastes good too. It's my favorite of the festivals at this point. I will probably go back in 2022 for it.

And since the announcement states that Mariachi Cobre and JAMMators will be in that theater, definitely no Broadway actors this year. I doubt we get any of the concerts in 2021 unfortunately.

Well when are we thinking we will start to see menus?

Looks like last year it was December 10th and the festival started the 17th. This year the festival starts the 8th so seems they would be out this next week.

Well when are we thinking we will start to see menus?

Looks like last year it was December 10th and the festival started the 17th. This year the festival starts the 8th so seems they would be out this next week.

They announced the Festival of the Holidays about 3 weeks before. So perhaps a little longer but hopefully soon!

I know, I'm excited, too! Looks like they switched up a few things from years past. We don't go till 1/24 so at least there will be 1000 vlogger reviews of all dishes by then!

Yup 1/15 for us expect a bunch of reviews and normally they have that media event prior to the event with food as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter