Target : Villains Kleenex and Scott paper towels

funnygarcia

Hyena, Dis Diva, vegan-in-training
HMMM.. posted it and it disappeared-- trying again!

Found a new end cap display at my local Target of Kleenex cubes with Villains in bright colro rich graphics.
The Captain Hook one has Tinkerbell sticking her tongue out at Capt Hook- CUTE!!

Price $1.61??

Found pics on Kleenex web site
http://www.kleenex.com/us/products/Disney/Villains.asp

THey also had Scott brand paper towels with Villains.

Have fun finding these little gems!! :goodvibes

Those are way cute -- I need the Captain Hook Kleenexes, LOL!!! :teeth:

funnygarcia said:
HMMM.. posted it and it disappeared-- trying again!

Found a new end cap display at my local Target of Kleenex cubes with Villains in bright colro rich graphics.

A bit off topic :
ok.. i have always meant to ask everytime I read it..
what does it mean :
end cap display ????? Is it in some special area in the store??

disneyred said:
A bit off topic :
ok.. i have always meant to ask everytime I read it..
what does it mean :
end cap display ????? Is it in some special area in the store??

An end cap display is a display that is at the end of a register, main aisle that is about 4 feet wide. It is an "eye catching" display.

They are too cute but the cost - $1.99 at our target. The regular print was 99 cents!

Very Cute! I just saw them at Weis today but they were not worth the $1.99, IMO.

Have to get CH and Maleficent. My boys favorites!

Villains are my favorite.... thanks so much for letting us know... DH does most of the grocery shopping so I would have never known!

Woo Hoo!

My mom and I saw these at Target the other day and I think everyone thought we were nuts :crazy: . We got 10 packs of paper towels and 8 boxes of tissues. The villains are my fav. and our kitchen, well whole house is all disney. I want to get some more so we have them for awhile. If I wait, they will be gone.

ran to target last nite after reading this post but my target in chicago doesn't have them as of yet any other stores have them?

I got the Villian towels are Target about two weeks ago. They are happily cleaning windows right now.

mickeyfan2 said:
An end cap display is a display that is at the end of a register, main aisle that is about 4 feet wide. It is an "eye catching" display.

End Caps are also at the end of every aisle in the store, not just near the registers.

I got a supply at my local Target! Thank you!

I stocked up on the Malificent tissues and the paper towels.

They were $1.99 each at my Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter