Target has the FurReal Butterscotch Pony for sale for $249. This is $50 off the a

I am sure she will love it - if my DD was 4 I may have considered it more serioulsy - but at 7 she will be too heavy to sit on it soon.

I can just imagine how thrilled your daughter will be Christmas morning

TinkerBess_SnowTori said:
I can just imagine how thrilled your daughter will be Christmas morning

And this is the reason DH & I decided it was okay - he said remember when you were little and the one thing you really wanted was under the tree? We're forgoing gifts for ourselves this year and luckily baby is only 6 months old so he won't know the difference :)

I will admit too that we are getting it for our 2 yo dd. She saw it in Target and after playing with it for 25 minutes told the pony "no be sad that I go bye bye - Santa will bring you to my house and we be best friends - I love you so much" Ok after trying to come up with every reason under the sun why Santa wouldn't be able to bring it - which she had a logical defense for - we gave in. I can't take away her belief that Santa can make anything happen - just can't do it. That and her 4 yo brother convinced her that Santa is magical - he can even have someone who works at Target drive it to our house in case it is too cold for the pony to fly in the sled. See their marketing is good - put it up where little kids can play with it and sucker parents (like me) will buy it.

Oh and on a Happy note - my mother told her that Santa can't bring the pony to any little girl that doesn't use the potty. She potty trained in 2 days!

DaisyD said:
It doesn't walk or anything. It shakes its head though. Probably at the folks that waste money buying such a thing! LOL!

LOL

I just saw this for the first time today at Target. It's adorable but not in my price range! There was this older lady playing with the pony, she was in love with it. She put one on layaway. :teeth:

My Sam's Club has it for $239 and they had 5 in stock ready to go.

HayGan said:
My Sam's Club has it for $239 and they had 5 in stock ready to go.

I saw this last night in Sams Club. It is beautiful! It looks and acts real! It swishes it's tail and turns it's head. It is about the size of a miniture horse. It's better than real because it doesn't eat or poop! :rotfl:

I don't know abut the price, I don't think I would pay that much for it because it doesn't really do anything but stand there and look pretty. :teeth:

When my kids were little they had one that laid on the floor and when you sat on it vibrated like it was moving. I paid $60 for that 16 years ago and I thought that was a lot but I paid it! They were worth it! pirate: princess:

:tink:

I saw this yesterday at Target. It was very cute and all the little girls were flocked around it giving it a carrot. I can imagine this will end up on a lot of lists, but to me is too expensive. My DD does have alot of fur real animals tho.

scoochie75 said:
I will admit too that we are getting it for our 2 yo dd. She saw it in Target and after playing with it for 25 minutes told the pony "no be sad that I go bye bye - Santa will bring you to my house and we be best friends - I love you so much" Ok after trying to come up with every reason under the sun why Santa wouldn't be able to bring it - which she had a logical defense for - we gave in. I can't take away her belief that Santa can make anything happen - just can't do it. That and her 4 yo brother convinced her that Santa is magical - he can even have someone who works at Target drive it to our house in case it is too cold for the pony to fly in the sled. See their marketing is good - put it up where little kids can play with it and sucker parents (like me) will buy it.

Oh and on a Happy note - my mother told her that Santa can't bring the pony to any little girl that doesn't use the potty. She potty trained in 2 days!

Oh yeah, if my DD said something like it, it would definitely end up under the tree! How could you resist that??? I still regret not buying my DD this big stuffed horse at Walmart. We were at the beach & didn't have room in the van & never saw them again locally. That was 2 years ago & she still talks about that darn horse! So while I'm happy not to pay it, I can see how they are being sold.

I made fun of it but I admit if DD was younger and liked it then it would be under our tree too. Nothing like seeing the kids faces when they see something they really wanted!

I saw this today. It was bigger than I imagined!!! Your kids must have really big rooms to be able to dedicate that much room for one toy! The pony would NOT take the carrot from me. He must not have been hungry. ;) I stood there looking like a freak trying to feed this horse a carrot. People were walking by looking at me. But I wanted to try it out! :teeth:

Maggie

They had one out on display in target. It is HUGE! The kids I saw looking at it seemed more afraid than happy. I think the girl wa about 3-4 yrs old.

My twins (5) will be having this under the tree, too. Now I just have to find one. All of the Targets around me are out ( I called 10 of them). ToysRus has one, but it is $50 more than Target.

Tinksgirl: My gd loves horses and I was wondering where you found the horse you got for your daughter since I live on the North Shore it would be great if I could find one for her. She saw this butterscotch at Target and has fallen in love with it, but since I have other grandchildren, and give several gifts to each, Butterscotch is way too high in price for one of her gifts. Also, my gd is 5 and I'm interested in giving her riding lessons. Do you have any recommendations in the area?
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter