Target Dollar Spot Has Mickey Mouse items!!

Laurie3

Earning My Ears
:wave2: First time poster here but I've been a lurker for awhile now. I was at my local Target today and they were just putting out some Mickey and Minnie Mouse things.
They had:

2 types of snack bowls-one w/mickey and pluto and one w/mickey and minnie.
fork and spoon set with mickey on them
small juice glasses with mickey and minnie
3 pack gel pens
notepads
stickers
and it there was a spot for Mickey mouse coloring books but it wasn't out yet this morning.

I had to buy three of each for my three princesses. :cool1:
I will be going back this afternoon to do more shopping without my youngest daughter to do some birthday shopping lets hope the coloring books are out then.

Hi Laurie3! Yay for your 1st post! (and a good one too...)

I'll have to drop by Target this afternoon and check it out

1.gif

from another Illinoian!

Thank you!

I'll be going tomorrow for Halloween clearance, and was hoping the Dollar Spot would be changed.

:wave: Also from IL. :wave:

I got some great Disney Princess princess: stuff there a couple of weeks ago.

angel's momma said:
Thank you!

I'll be going tomorrow for Halloween clearance, and was hoping the Dollar Spot would be changed.

:wave: Also from IL. :wave:

Ah!! Did you mean Wednesday for Halloween clearance or tomorrow?? Please tell me you meant Wednesday........I have a sitter for that morning and plan on being at Target at opening!!

what kind of fork/ spoons? metal? plastic? DD lost her favorite one this week and I need to get another one. I think it got put in the trash by mistake.

marshallandcartersmo said:
Ah!! Did you mean Wednesday for Halloween clearance or tomorrow?? Please tell me you meant Wednesday........I have a sitter for that morning and plan on being at Target at opening!!

:blush: Yes, Wednesday. :blush:

It's a very busy week, guess I was trying to skip Tuesday. :teeth:

dreamalittledream said:
what kind of fork/ spoons? metal? plastic? DD lost her favorite one this week and I need to get another one. I think it got put in the trash by mistake.

They are metal with mickey on the white handle and they are regular size silverware. I hope these will work for your DD. I can't count how many things we've lost in the garbage.

just called our target, they said not for a week or more until they get these!

my dd is NUTSO about mickey, minnie, and pluto! I can't wait to get these for her!

thanks for posting to the op!

Our Target tends to run late, too, based on the posts I have seen here about when things (especially the Dollar Spot) go on clearance. We got the Pooh and Princess things about a week after they were posted here. I am going to check tomorrow anyway! DD3 is nuts for Mickey!

my target also marked dollar spot to 50% on all blue dots. so if yours has any disney stuff left. Magnet dolls, Iron ons etc.

We haven't clearanced out the old stuff yet, so ours will be another week probably. Sounds good though!!!

I went today and our Target didn't have anything Disney at the dollar spot. I will try again on Friday.

I didn't notice anything at our Target dollar spot, but I just did a quick look. I'll have to go back and check it out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter