Target and Walmart - how much discount on Easter stuff?

Earstou said:
Walmart here was 50% off.
Hi, :wave2: I was just going to post the same thing and noticed you are from Kansas also, what city? We are in Wichita. Good to see another Kansan on the boards!! :grouphug:

Oh yes, The Land of Ahhhs!!
I live close to Topeka. I keep telling DH we need to visit Wichita, as I've never been there. But Disney keeps calling me away!!!

Wal-Mart is 50% off today
by Wednesday it should be 75% off
and Friday it should be 90% off
On Sunday night/Monday morning they will get rid of the rest.

Brenda

When will Target go to 75% off their Easter things? Our Target still has TONS of stuff and they keep bringing out things from the stockroom. I found some great things last night that weren't there on Monday morning when I went.

Our Wal-Mart didn't have a lot of stuff left

The Disney Princess pre-made easter baskets were marked down from 14.88 to 5.00
Also the tweety bird baskets

Candy was 75% off

Stuffed bunnies were 3.00 each

I got some chocolate that GOD KNOWS I don't even need but it was CHEAP and I was HUNGRY so the two went together at the moment..LOL

EXCUSES EXCUSES....I will be hating myself when I step on that scale in about a week!!!

I got alot of things at Target today at 75% off. Don't forget to look for the spring expressions travel magnadoodles. They were $1.24 I think..

Target has all Easter stuff 75% off today...check out Easter-related kids clothing, infant toys, baking decorations, too, for the same discount.

Was just in Target- 75% off
Also, in our Super K they had 75% off as well! DH and I just HAD to buy up some Easter candy! (eating a peanut butter egg right now :goodvibes )
Dollar Tree had 50% off Easter Candy.

Our Target had 75% off today, but the only thing they had left was candy and cheap-o baskets (empty baskets). No dye kits, no paper plates, nothing. Oh, well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter