Target 10% off coupon for "moving"? Anyone used it with Red Card to get @15% off?

IBelieveInTheMagic

DIS Veteran
My sister was given a 10% off coupon from Target since she helped a friend move and this friend was able to pick a store to get a coupon from and then gave it to my sister who is passing on to me and my Mom to go shopping. My sis knows I use my Target Red card and buy the Disney gift cards to pay for our cruises and love when I earn the extra 5% with the Target pharmacy rewards.

It didn't dawn on me, but if this works it will be like getting almost 15% off. Has anyone used this coupon to buy the Disney Gift cards and/or used the coupon in conjunction with your Red card? I just wanted to be sure it works like the other coupons do since the Disney cards are considered "entertainment cards" and also it will be 15% off the total (I realize they'll take 10% off, then 5% after that).

I'm saving up for my next pharmacy rewards coupon but it looks like I'm at least two months out on that.

I googled this and found several for "sale" on ebay so I know they exist.

Thanks to any of you who can share your experience!

Heather

We got this coupon when we changed our address with the post office. I used it yesterday. It does stack with the 5% Redcard discount and with the 5% pharmacy rewards if you have one. However, it did not work on Disney gift cards :sad2:

We got this coupon when we changed our address with the post office. I used it yesterday. It does stack with the 5% Redcard discount and with the 5% pharmacy rewards if you have one. However, it did not work on Disney gift cards :sad2:

Thank you so much for responding! Yikes, that's what I was afraid of, although I'm not sure why it wouldn't work if it works the "other times".

I think I'll wait until I get my next pharmacy coupon and then just get other items.

Thanks again for responding ;)
Heather

I was really, really surprised also that it didn't work on the gift cards. It has the same wording as other Target coupons so it doesn't make sense that this coupon would be different. It was actually deducted differently on my receipt than the Redcard 5% and the pharmacy 5% which come off at the bottom after the subtotal. This movers 10% is taken off with the other coupons further up and again, only came off my non-gift card total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter