"Tangled: The Musical" coming to the Magic

a-funny-disney-characters.jpg

I would have rather it replaced one of the other shows instead of Villains...but DW & DD will be happy.

I would have rather it replaced one of the other shows instead of Villains...but DW & DD will be happy.
My kids will be disappointed. They love Villians Tonight because it's funny and different from the typical sentimental ones. They would have loved for one of the other shows to be replaced.

Love all the Disney Villains but could never warm up to the Villains Tonight show and I tried 3 or 4 times. Looking forward to a Tangled show.

MJ

Awww, I cruise in October. I would have been happy. I'm not a fan og Villains

This. I don't need to see it again and I love the Disney villains generally. Just wasn't a huge fan of this particular show.

Well, fellow October cruiser, at least we'll have Halloween activities, right? :) (Hopefully, if they ever announce anything. Sheesh.)

I think Believe or Wishes should have been replaced first. But, maybe Villains on the Dream will be replaced in the future.

We can't make the Magic rebook when we have the Dream for later this year, and I thought about it. I really feel sad that Villains is leaving, but I understand why it was that show and not the other 2 'feel good shows'. Can't wait to hear the reviews. I hope they will be more proactive about bringing other rotating shows across the fleet.

We will be sailing on the Magic in March 2016 and I am so happy to hear this! It will be fun to get to see a new show :)

This is super exciting. I will get to see it in January. I'm not a big fan of villains tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter