Tangled on dream

tigger321

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Tangled might be showing on the Dream, we are going 2/13 and are wondering if we should take our kids now or wait for the cruise.

It was playing on the first preview sailing, January 7-10. I'd say there is a good chance it could still be playing in mid-February.

If it is still in the theaters your chances are good. You can call DCL about 2 weeks out to find out but any further out the usually won't know or say if they do.

I saw it in late December, and I'm looking forward to seeing it again on the cruise. It's worth seeing twice, imho.:)

Thanks! I'm also wondering with all there is to do on the ship do you usually find time to stop and watch a movie?

Does anyone know if Tangled might be showing on the Dream, we are going 2/13 and are wondering if we should take our kids now or wait for the cruise.

Hey we are on the same cruise, you should go to the cruise meet threads there are several of us on there:surfweb:. We are completeing the FE list if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts