Tangled lantern magic shot?

Carla1183

Mouseketeer
Are they still doing this magic shot after dark near the Tangled bathroom? Making notes of a few of my faves in my touring plan to stop by, or I know I'll forget!

Hmmm... could have changed recently I guess but I’m 98% certain I saw it still being done around Labor Day weekend.

We just did it at the Halloween party on Thursday. Not sure if it’s just during parties now or if they do it every day.

Sounds as if it may still be available. Only way to know for sure I guess is to check at the park when you are there. Best of luck.

We got it during the Halloween party in mid-September. It's my favorite Disney photo of us -- just a great shot.

The lantern isn't a magic shot - there's a physical lantern than you hold for the photos
It is still running now and still very popular

I am hoping to do this in November. I'm not willing to wait very long, though, so I think there's a good chance we may have to skip it.

Are they still doing this magic shot after dark near the Tangled bathroom? Making notes of a few of my faves in my touring plan to stop by, or I know I'll forget!

The lantern isn't a magic shot - there's a physical lantern than you hold for the photos
It is still running now and still very popular

I am hoping to do this in November. I'm not willing to wait very long, though, so I think there's a good chance we may have to skip it.

@SureAsLiz is correct, the Tangled Lantern Photo is not a Magic Shot so it's not listed in WDW Facebook page though it is still being offered due to it's popularity. Here's a thread for all current Magic Shots (all four parks, Water Parks, Disney Springs and Special Events) link:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/#post-57930799

They were doing it when we were there last week. We didn't have time to wait so I'm hoping it's still going on when we go back in March.

We came across it during an EMH and only waited maybe 5 minutes! It was towards the very end of the night.

We did it at the Halloween party on the 19th. We had no idea what it was at first. I was not a fan. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter