Talking Flubber plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When my mother used to order Disney movies she used to get free stuff and one of the items she got was a plush Flubber that talks. When you squeezed Flubber's belly it made a sound like Flubber is giggling or crying and I would like to know more about it? Is this plush Flubber rare? And was it part of a promotion Disney Catalog had when you preordered the Flubber movie? I know that it was a very popular plushie and sold out but Disney brought it back for Christmas. What makes this Flubber plush special?

Mom and I were originally gonna give my Flubber plush to my cousin for Christmas but I fell in love with it and went ahead and kept it after I researched more about it and learned that it was a limited edition version of Flubber and the very first mini Flubber bean bag plushie with sound and when you press it's belly Flubber sounds almost like Splat from Strange World but when I would press Flubber's belly I would refer to his sound as crying because it sounds like he is crying in sadness. Was this plush version of Flubber the most sought after of Flubber plushies and merchandise for Flubber when the movie came out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter