Talked with my WW leader, and trying something different.

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I talked with my leader about my yo-yoing, and I told her just the numbers game stresses me out when trying to loose wt. So I am going to go and weigh in, but I do not want to know what my numbers are. I simply am going to ask have I lost, or maintained. (gaining isn't an option!;) ),. she actually said many people do this, and they have a system to deal with this request. I told her that I just want her to surprise me when I loose my first 25#. I am pretty excited about this. Just seeing my 5# clippie is going to be motivation to try and get it to 25#.

I really want to focus on how I feel on a daily basis, and not focus so much on getting to my next weigh in. I am starting daily 24hr challenges to try and refocus myself into a lifestyle change, not a weeks worth of effort, only to "relax" for a week.

This is a new day for me, and I have been yo-yoing for a life time. As the saying goes today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I want to make it a good one.

I want to stop yo-yoing and become my very own cheerleader.
pcheerleader.gif

Sounds like a plan! You've got a healthy outlook! Good luck!:D

That's the spirit! You can do it-one day at a time!
:Pinkbounc

That's aweomse Princess! It's so much better to do it as a lifestyle change, and not focus on the numbers.

You can do it!

I have my first WW meeting Monday night and I am considering doing the same thing. The numbers play with my head and I'll cycle the same 4 pounds over and over again. Maybe if I do this, I'll focus on something other than the number.

What a great idea. You're going to do great Princess, I can tell you are very determined to change this about yourself.

That is such a great idea! I'm going to have to do that also, I constantly stress over the scale. This would really help me.

Thanks so much. I love this place, so many good ideas!

Linda
:D

Good for you and wishing you much success!!! It would drive me crazy not to know the exact numbers but I hope it inspires you to do great things! I know you can do it! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by PRINCESS VIJA
I really want to focus on how I feel on a daily basis, and not focus so much on getting to my next weigh in. I am starting daily 24hr challenges to try and refocus myself into a lifestyle change, not a weeks worth of effort, only to "relax" for a week.

This is a new day for me, and I have been yo-yoing for a life time. As the saying goes today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I want to make it a good one.

I want to stop yo-yoing and become my very own cheerleader.
pcheerleader.gif

There you go!!!!! Read this over and over and feel how powerful it is! You just made the PERFECT declarative statement for yourself!!!!! Good for you, Princess Vija!!!

All you can do is live moment by moment. There's no sense living in the past. Visualize what you want the future to be and do the best you can do at any time of the day to hold to that vision.

When you get ready to fall asleep at night, spend some time congratulating yourself on the accomplishments of the day. Don't dwell on mistakes or bumps in the road. Just focus on what you did that made you feel good. When you wake up in the morning, give yourself a pep talk, focus on the great things you have to look forward to experiencing, tell yourself how special and perfect you are! Maybe perfect isn't the best word, because it means something different for everyone, but I think we can change the definition of perfect to mean what we want it to. We have to change the way we see ourselves if we want to experience any type of change in our lives.

Sending you some great big cyber hugs! I think you finally jumped the yo-yo dieting hurdle! You took the horse by the reigns and now you're on your way!!!!!!!

Way to go! This sounds like it will really help you! You CAN do it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter