Talk to me about distance btwn tables at TS restaurants...

jodybird511

DIS Veteran
We have not eaten indoors at a restaurant since March. We will be visiting the first weekend in November and are currently planning to eat quick service only, in order to have the option for outdoor dining; however, I'm wondering....for those who have been recently, what is the spacing like at the table-service places? Specifically considering The Wave at the Contemporary and Liberty Tree in MK. Any info is appreciated!

The Wave was fantastic, felt very safe there, it's one of the better spaced out restaurants doing every other table. Liberty tree, they sat us in Diamond Horseshoe and that was around the 6+ foot mark, it felt safe to us. Sci fi is one of the best, every other row of cars, every other car.

Unsafe: Kona and 50s prime time. Once people were seated, there was only 3-4 feet between the chairs.

The Wave was fantastic, felt very safe there, it's one of the better spaced out restaurants doing every other table. Liberty tree, they sat us in Diamond Horseshoe and that was around the 6+ foot mark, it felt safe to us. Sci fi is one of the best, every other row of cars, every other car.

Unsafe: Kona and 50s prime time. Once people were seated, there was only 3-4 feet between the chairs.
Thank you!

We had breakfast at the Wave a week ago. Tables were well spaced out. Those along the wall had some tables blocked off.

We had dinner at the Wave yesterday and felt very comfortable eating there. Well spaced out relaxed dining. I also suggest you take advantage of the specials they offer, mainly the Bacon & Eggs and from the TOTWL, the 7 layer cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter