• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tale as Old as Time...a Feb 2017 Princess 5k and B-Day Trip! NEW 4/7 THE END of our trip!!

Wow, sounds like a fantastic lunch!! Man, you really really make me want to go to Tiffins lol!

Oh gosh, I hope you end up making Rivers Of Light, I know how excited you were to be able to see it before you left for your trip! :worship:

I've gone to Disney with my family since I was 3 (40 years ago). For a time we were really stuck on breakfast at 1900 Park Fair with Mary Poppins and Bert. And the strawberry soup. I mean I probably had it in my teens and twenties a lot....it's been around - and delicious - for a long time! Yum!

I love your Tiffins review, we are going to try it in August, hoping to do the ROL package as well. Buses at Disney, definitely a love/hate relationship! I drive so much for my job that the Disney bubble and no driving is such a wonderful thing for me but ugh the buses can drive you crazy sometimes.

What an amazing Tiffins meal. So thrilled you all loved it as much as we did. We had the same entrees on our first trip and the same apps on our last visit, so great minds! But you missed the best part of Tiffins: The DRINKS!!! You and Steve have to escape the family for a bit in August and chill in Nomads with some yummy drinks and appetizers. It's perfection!

I look a bit like Mommy Dearest
No, you do not!

I was not so happy with this hair do of mine: It looked so crooked!
It looks good to me!

Here's pictures of my first Dismeet of the trip with Bille
Yay!

Billie took the next picture. Here you can finally see DH's outfit:
I love it!

Sigh...I guess this is his way of Disney-bounding. But hey, I got him to Disney-bound, right?:rotfl:
That's hilarious.

I love Snow White in the background giving her most sultry dead-tired look. :cutie:
I noticed her right away! Can you say photobomb? Seriously, she iswY into your photo...lol.

Love her!

We're moving we're moving!
Wahoo!

Ah, Tiffins:) We love it so much, and the Nomad Lounge is amazing too. It will be our 3rd time to eat there August. We are always so full, so we usually split the dessert. I am hoping to the get the dining package, so we won't feel bad about ordering 2 desserts. I really want to try the tapioca or the cheesecake. We have always gotten the chocolate ganache. Your entrees look fabulous. I think the fish is just too big for me, but I might have to try the shrimp. The grouper and harissa chicken are really good. DH loves the short ribs & wagyu.

I am one of those people that likes to carry her life with her every day in a big tote bag, and when I got to Disney I pare it down to a smaller cross-body bag and I still feel like I need more stuff. Haha.
I think I've mentioned this before but we are very much alike in this capacity!

Although we still waited almost half an hour. Blech.
Blech is right!

In our Dec trip, we sat in the first row on the two occasions we rode it and got wet!
Good to know!

We decided to go get our Disney Visa picture instead. There wasn't a long line
There was such a long line for this last June. I'm hoping it won't be this time. Though we may FP the character spot just in case.

Wow your meal at Tiffins looks amazing.
DD and I saw Beauty and the Beast opening day at Disney Springs. It was perfect we both absolutely loved it!

Okay, I just found this TR and I'm playing catch up (and am about to leave the comforts of my Hotspot) so I'm just going to say a few things and that I'm following along!! :) Hopefully I'll get to play some more catch up tonight!

First of all, staying at the airport hotel is a smart plan - I wish we had done it last year when we came in late

Because I'm a lazy buffet eater and would rather make one less trip up.

Same!

I read somewhere that before a race you're not supposed to eat so much dairy or fiber but oh well.

This would be my absolute downfall - I literally love dairy and fiber too much.

I don't drink much soda so I didn't get one but I did refill my water bottle at the Contempo Cafe.

I used to drink soda but now I have it very rarely. I usually still get the mug though because I love ice tea and in Disney I substitute ice tea with my normal evening tea.

have a pancake shaped face and a flat head and I really just don't like accentuating it

SAME! Ugh, I hate it! I actually have to (out of my own neurosis about my face) keep specific pieces out of my ponytail because I need to have some hair framing my face.

Also you make the 5k seem like something achievable and I want to do one so badly!

Update from last post: I forgot to mention that you get a souvenir to take home with the Star Wars dessert party - Chewie mugs! Everyone in the dessert party got one not only the tour people, which makes the price of this dessert party a little more bearable. Since we got two from last year's dessert party we gave these away to my brother in laws. LOL.

hDGl-lV_-L3VURonF3lvr4PbxPSyADyEyTnJ3hNekL0gtPfgvO0TNaRdQIFA8iB2gNH3ICxHXGikDdwbO76-oiZSVOwL9EGgtmosakUqDOFOvjb6ni_WdkKu3kCPcNTGXuNNsZ9xg99lps6-adBv9DUkuBuDB5ie-_4ldVG1vOMO_xk3nQkok8OFWHvVGuUy-xAY-MVNG4AjLcNRdh7vOc2At4hKj1sDhv1bssUHoAxT7XM0_xVsHg4JiFF4M2UvOMbj2JD3Swqs-ImTmkk8dX3tR_dg9aK4ZubvbTI5tHpCKZQAlNYTwe8ijVP-lOg_CyiBpE84CegXk-JxexU_pX0ZCfma3VI20kDckdCMVhCKRu1xQXhbWs8jvK-GqO2C5yETKO9EPiyClAfcGFsc5EfgMOjVn2wkKtJ5WGpRKQw_JkQVXYHs5mZY5-yzGgcbBDMI0LdzsXoDB3Thh1KWWVLVcgkOlOHfQhUG3kr2iic3Ef_P7_MNBfK8ElBsY_tPfacGjYLdNoTsjjyBiGtGELtMzYmNFRuhjciMYU6KbNjUefYdL59l6WvyAhq-kqwYpXZ0vBTDbli-93-btM3me334xQFOdKzJzJNKhgmEby3HuzdEbzzgQA=w479-h638-no
87kS2i7GXmUAeJuCcUn69UmOKafcRw4k4WYKnsRbW4q2C6nJ-VuJnsR_zouB8fHPMJP_mjCEWI_-KQkCpFZWajtZBQzPNUfkaFJoiE9g62CpFrm9YMw3NhbCy8sMSSiaOYcKgKVxcNoBMZU_jsHQLJwb4JmAIsuL9MBn5swNnSAqcRo663do2r2fFzw2Knr5rg7dFmYI5ErB_kY0tYL5T6ZZx5fks1jymcB1ylHd9Wzpc_JVDYXfq7AizQacaWSddqQaG72HMxuFXByPaJ-VCwr-Uf6yxNv840DF-1DFICzMo-6HtotaMqG8x7uaspbe9n8N7G4S_FO7RFbsbGPKS8kcK_eC0CDDKrG0uvMSYJmgipJhsOu9vW-MP1jZbJFOYXHtPbJ5wkQSCKSVqvJGM_6kcyUUhSxp_3vX27511vYjqPc_jCjNYZpxP_JLw0A9ax03OJ7pKGMG-M3A8tk3suXHAr990WJx_WcKGM44yJPZqISrR_5D42-VsGKRmZBhlLOkSS6bR56ECOSiNXGcz6quokxYQSSG6s930ymjLvl0RnXqCYhr7GwlhdhP6jhV3Pot5TLYpeckQ0GDdtJkYrHQPtEJQyQ0GXiupYO7sWFduWLk8jqttw=w479-h638-no

Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! Who doesn't love Chewie :love:

When we entered the park, we realized we did not know where Tiffins is so a CM had to point us in the right direction. It's right near where Camp Minnie Mickey used to be, which is now gonna be Pandora! So basically you enter the park and head to the left when you see the Tree of Life.

bgQ2nr8oDFxfBaUsW_PBHGmom8VIUkK4nYh84B0Je90Ay5bYxKanqc2cF3SV381CtYGw4ktDxCpsIXyHzyHZFlZTVBVTIeOZtRYxMCnEMezmqtdmVTcNb9AQKfLtywUmXa33YMCfuJ9wwAQLvcfmji05Hu-NhHITNgMENFpxXz9o9oVlaPXLKATjWUPMs508__XCAejan2FeSRfMwLOt-gXE_M3UZywVbrpS1i_E-rukB3pqDSuhk7vy3U9SJC7Emc0ULl_bzCgeGzC2XVeQ1P7xFZzeVDFGoF9uZ8AXwMDQIpwY3i4Wil0Eg4PjTJmjH79LkzWv9KdefPFQiLQoLTgTJffd7xCcPju-vwNu4V5S6uQOxiWF1FjgQDZOPq6zfKgdvYY-Xzu9OZJcKfXMbRXk2hDsiM0nrH9wWuGnhH6BabFj_HJApVM_fMMTReBlARc1nF36fKF0C1AJc7_JNAcHAuDfQta7DEh8-wbpi49uqSRM0iQC0spr-b72ctmHvDcQhJdOspZ7-6EJ4NFSVqSJ36E-_gEsJ7Q9FliNLtGTvAirawNZGxQta0fQnVKdK2DUhNANsIgufsmPGdGvJvzqTBlFvW9htbgHoeEK_oFXAhK3kP0AKQ=w479-h638-no

We were looking at ROL dining packages for my upcoming trip also! None of us have been to Tiffins, so we were trying to visualize where it is in the park :P

We went inside and checked in. I fell in love with the space, it felt a little bit like Sanaa but more elegant.

9dhTATk-tx-clYkKvJK9AdQNYW_-5k8KBHXhj2_oMQFM7_0jG_wspx3G3ieLdsMnv1C7X5QVc4lRioHPUR4OkQc-TilFAKuT_GcGnu3m4pzhpKtkNkGBS-BKdi1_TtzXP5G-h7xJFE3_TIVkvmgOHSfTWs9ypnP3EUowX6ynobMwdW0XzF2qEGsZqrW_ZzemVlfRiqvW_c-lSLdj9zSfCy5vLAVhrZp6-zzEmYkRaju0NyYjhWv_CHh413k7Upz3VeCBUeXUSp4xbGgCxUKAO8hvEnfCyRum8BKrH4uqzaUv0Bcm4isLgrl2APsznvVWAxpq5Y-yBrYHz4d7LOWecnupfYm9M80LLxa8B_W8JRUVdKaEMiL-8mZIxFu6bERbk1mVMvo5Y_ODBWXOa9dKZgyUAcx7L-nHX2ev8arGQ2t62DRy12xY8gLw2KBR46SaiUQVBPX4ktc-M6EMiqBF-oRp_KjBFE9ayXEcuQ0S1nO3cVfXR7k4xctVtrViXQ6xYE9zl70MtgDnSsr6i6SvBqjtrieKfXTg3RvIyPVnqkKVi25t0wIri9EpruPOVqnpw0d1-nBlTvh2DtlvFio7PLxtbTrQUaWrornmRGOlhwGSq0AVA28Ozg=w850-h638-no

Beautiful!

All of your food looked delightful. I haven't checked a gluten free menu yet but thanks to your pictures this place is definitely on my list!

Ah! Your review has me craving Tiffins. We love that restaurant also but to be honest I have not liked any of the appetizers there except the flash fried mussels. We've had the mussels, the black eyed pea fritters, the fish causa, and the apple endive salad. I do absolutely adore their entrees and desserts though, and you are so right about the delicious press pot coffee! Can't wait to see how the rest of the evening shakes out...

You are a much more adventurous eater than I am, but this looks about my speed. I enjoy rice pudding as well.

It was so good!
That's so much food! How will you do it?!

Haha you underestimate my eating powers...
Ugh that's crazy!

It was insane. Probably the longest I've ever had to wait for a bus.

Wow, sounds like a fantastic lunch!! Man, you really really make me want to go to Tiffins lol!

Really worth the price, a very enjoyable meal!

Oh gosh, I hope you end up making Rivers Of Light, I know how excited you were to be able to see it before you left for your trip! :worship:

Yeah...that was quite the debacle, as you will see. :rolleyes1

I've gone to Disney with my family since I was 3 (40 years ago). For a time we were really stuck on breakfast at 1900 Park Fair with Mary Poppins and Bert. And the strawberry soup. I mean I probably had it in my teens and twenties a lot....it's been around - and delicious - for a long time! Yum!

That's so cool! When I was younger, we did not actually eat in the sit-down restaurants much. I remember eating in Coral Reef once but we did not like it. I think I would have had better memories if we went to 1900 Park Fare though! I didn't start eating at sit down meals regularly until college when I went with friends and it was much better memories then, and now, it's all about the food, lol.

I love your Tiffins review, we are going to try it in August, hoping to do the ROL package as well. Buses at Disney, definitely a love/hate relationship! I drive so much for my job that the Disney bubble and no driving is such a wonderful thing for me but ugh the buses can drive you crazy sometimes.

We really enjoyed it! I remember now I swapped out dinner at Flying Fish in May and replaced it with Tiffins as I am dying to go there again! And we're staying at the Boardwalk too, so it's a big deal to cancel Flying Fish which is a stone's throw away and travel all the way to AK. I wasn't even planning on going to AK at all on our upcoming trip as it's mostly going to be spent at Epcot doing Flower and Garden.

What an amazing Tiffins meal. So thrilled you all loved it as much as we did. We had the same entrees on our first trip and the same apps on our last visit, so great minds! But you missed the best part of Tiffins: The DRINKS!!! You and Steve have to escape the family for a bit in August and chill in Nomads with some yummy drinks and appetizers. It's perfection!

It's sooo good. It exceeded my expectations. We totally missed out on the drinks. It was because it was lunch and if i drink during the day I'd feel more tired. But we're returning for dinner in May and I'm definitely going to have a libation or two. :)

No, you do not!

LOL Thanks!

It looks good to me!

That picture was not so bad, but it was pretty bad in person, :crazy2:

I love it!

That's hilarious.

DH's new infatuation with Gaston is hilarious. He want's more Gaston t-shirts now and he's quoting his movie lines. I guess a meet n greet with Gaston is on the books for our next trip!

I noticed her right away! Can you say photobomb? Seriously, she iswY into your photo...lol.

Yeah sooo funny. I would have cropped her out but she expresses how we all felt that early in the morning...

O your lunch looked so good!

Thanks! It was delicious!!

Ah, Tiffins:) We love it so much, and the Nomad Lounge is amazing too. It will be our 3rd time to eat there August. We are always so full, so we usually split the dessert. I am hoping to the get the dining package, so we won't feel bad about ordering 2 desserts. I really want to try the tapioca or the cheesecake. We have always gotten the chocolate ganache. Your entrees look fabulous. I think the fish is just too big for me, but I might have to try the shrimp. The grouper and harissa chicken are really good. DH loves the short ribs & wagyu.

You have to try the tapioca. It was soooo good. I love passion fruit so that is probably why too. And I do like tapioca. I like chocolate but I prefer it to be more cake-y as opposed to ganache. Although if I were in more of a chocolate mood it will be an option. I wanted to try the grouper but they did not have grouper that day, it was replaced by swordfish which is not my favorite. I guess it depends on seasonal availability. I hope they have the grouper next time. We're going there on May 6th for dinner so definitely will be getting some drinks this time around as well.

I think I've mentioned this before but we are very much alike in this capacity!

I'm going to attempt to not bring a bag on my next trip when we go to Epcot, since we'll be at Boardwalk. If I need anything I can always just walk back. It's gonna take a lot of pocket-action though, but the sparkleskirts were good for that since when I was on the race it held my iphone 6 plus really well!

There was such a long line for this last June. I'm hoping it won't be this time. Though we may FP the character spot just in case.

When we went in December it had long lines most of the time too. I think we just got lucky but we didn't realize they were doing a character change and we ended up waiting longer than we expected anyways. But I feel like the meet n greet wait time now seems to be longer than before when it was at Innoventions. Maybe they interact with people more?

Wow your meal at Tiffins looks amazing.
DD and I saw Beauty and the Beast opening day at Disney Springs. It was perfect we both absolutely loved it!

It was soo good! We loved Tiffins!
That's so awesome! We want to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 when we're at Disney Springs in May for opening day.

I was just looking at the tiffins menu and deciding if we should eat there. You may have sold me

We really enjoyed it! Definitely a new favorite!

Okay, I just found this TR and I'm playing catch up (and am about to leave the comforts of my Hotspot) so I'm just going to say a few things and that I'm following along!! :) Hopefully I'll get to play some more catch up tonight!

Hello and welcome!!

First of all, staying at the airport hotel is a smart plan - I wish we had done it last year when we came in late

It was such a good idea that we are doing it again in May.

This would be my absolute downfall - I literally love dairy and fiber too much.

Me too. Carbs and cheese are my life!

I used to drink soda but now I have it very rarely. I usually still get the mug though because I love ice tea and in Disney I substitute ice tea with my normal evening tea.

That's a good idea. I bring some of my own herbal tea bags and seep it in ice water so I get iced tea too!

SAME! Ugh, I hate it! I actually have to (out of my own neurosis about my face) keep specific pieces out of my ponytail because I need to have some hair framing my face.

Omg I feel that way all the time! I used to have these long side bangs and layers on the side of my face because I felt like I HAD to have them but they got annoying to try and style everyday, especially in FL humidity so I let them grow out. But I still feel like I can never wear my hair up like I did in the race. I need to work on some more flattering hairstyles where I can wear it up.

Also you make the 5k seem like something achievable and I want to do one so badly!

If I can do it, anyone can do it. It's basically just walking 3 miles, probably more like a power walk, but for the 5k nothing is timed so it doesn't really matter. For the 10k and half, they do time you and you can see your results after the race. LOL I will be scared to do that one.

Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! Who doesn't love Chewie​
:love:

He's the furriest friend!
We were looking at ROL dining packages for my upcoming trip also! None of us have been to Tiffins, so we were trying to visualize where it is in the park :P

Haha we were so lost. I had not read up that much on Tiffins before, so we had no clue.
All of your food looked delightful. I haven't checked a gluten free menu yet but thanks to your pictures this place is definitely on my list!

I'm pretty sure a lot of the dishes are gluten free or can be made GF. Everything is sooo yummy!

Ah! Your review has me craving Tiffins. We love that restaurant also but to be honest I have not liked any of the appetizers there except the flash fried mussels. We've had the mussels, the black eyed pea fritters, the fish causa, and the apple endive salad. I do absolutely adore their entrees and desserts though, and you are so right about the delicious press pot coffee! Can't wait to see how the rest of the evening shakes out...

The flash fried mussels are on our list for next time! It was a really delicious meal. Thank you for reading! I am reading your dining reviews now and they are great!!

You have to try the tapioca. It was soooo good. I love passion fruit so that is probably why too. And I do like tapioca. I like chocolate but I prefer it to be more cake-y as opposed to ganache. Although if I were in more of a chocolate mood it will be an option. I wanted to try the grouper but they did not have grouper that day, it was replaced by swordfish which is not my favorite. I guess it depends on seasonal availability. I hope they have the grouper next time. We're going there on May 6th for dinner so definitely will be getting some drinks this time around as well.​

I love tapioca and passion fruit. DH really only likes chocolate; that's why we've split it twice. The ganache is really good, but I think I would love that tapioca. I didn't realize they would swap out the fish. I don't like swordfish either, so that would be disappointing. However, there are other dishes for me to try yet. Definitely hit Nomad Lounge if you can, because they have a more extensive drink menu and some good apps.

I'm perpetually behind - but everything looks so fun!

The Wave has been on my to-do list for far too long, so we need to get on that. Maybe next year - we are trying to plan a longer trip, so we might have more room for breakfast reservations - our next trip got pretty full of reservations, so there's no room there :P Not that I'm complaining!

Also Tiffins looks really fabulous - I'm kind of surprised you could get any of the options with the dining package, and that makes it a really good deal! The menu definitely looks adventurous, and I'd love to try some new stuff in Disney. I'll have to see if I can convince Will to do this some time (maybe on that long trip :P).

So cool that you guys got to close down Soarin - I can't wait to do it again! And I definitely agree about the race weekend crowds. We really weren't prepared for what they look like once the races actually start, and decided that our game plan for those weekends may need to change a little bit. It's just not as possible to do what we are usually able to do in May and less crowded times and just continually get FPs and get lots done, so I think future race weekends will be a little bit of parks and mostly hanging out at the resort! And I will definitely try my hardest not to bring a bag next time - I thought it was going to take me a million years to get through bag check at MK when we were running around. Race day for lunch I didn't bring one and it was a breeze - but normally I like to at least have ponchos, so we'll see.

Loved the Star Wars tour! Something else to put on my potential list, because I really think Will would love doing it, and I am interested in the dessert party. Though I really do wish there were actual seats at these - that is the one thing that stops me from booking them a lot of the time, but the MK one has probably gone past our reasonable threshold of pricing now :/

Can't wait to read more! We have a FP for Rivers of Light in May, so I'm interested in reading about your experience (despite potential transportation issues)!

I love tapioca and passion fruit. DH really only likes chocolate; that's why we've split it twice. The ganache is really good, but I think I would love that tapioca. I didn't realize they would swap out the fish. I don't like swordfish either, so that would be disappointing. However, there are other dishes for me to try yet. Definitely hit Nomad Lounge if you can, because they have a more extensive drink menu and some good apps.

It sounds like you'll like that tapioca dessert too. So many good flavors in a little cup. I am definitely going to hit up Nomad lounge at some point, maybe not on our next trip but maybe in August!

I'm perpetually behind - but everything looks so fun!

You've been busy running half marathons! :worship:

The Wave has been on my to-do list for far too long, so we need to get on that. Maybe next year - we are trying to plan a longer trip, so we might have more room for breakfast reservations - our next trip got pretty full of reservations, so there's no room there :P Not that I'm complaining!

Yeah it seems to be the case for all my trips that we plan too many ADRs sometimes...but I am not complaining either! :cutie:

Also Tiffins looks really fabulous - I'm kind of surprised you could get any of the options with the dining package, and that makes it a really good deal! The menu definitely looks adventurous, and I'd love to try some new stuff in Disney. I'll have to see if I can convince Will to do this some time (maybe on that long trip :P).

Yeah we were totally surprised we could eat anything off the menu with the package. It was a great deal and so much food! It was all really good though. I think you should definitely try it!

So cool that you guys got to close down Soarin - I can't wait to do it again! And I definitely agree about the race weekend crowds. We really weren't prepared for what they look like once the races actually start, and decided that our game plan for those weekends may need to change a little bit. It's just not as possible to do what we are usually able to do in May and less crowded times and just continually get FPs and get lots done, so I think future race weekends will be a little bit of parks and mostly hanging out at the resort! And I will definitely try my hardest not to bring a bag next time - I thought it was going to take me a million years to get through bag check at MK when we were running around. Race day for lunch I didn't bring one and it was a breeze - but normally I like to at least have ponchos, so we'll see.

Yeah we had no idea about the crowds. Not sure if this year was worse than last years but it was pretty bad. In addition to not doing that many rides aside from our FP+, all the buses seemed to take a little longer...
Gonna try the no bag thing on the next trip but maybe only if we go to Epcot since we're at Boardwalk so it'll be easier to return. I do like having the ponchos though...so we'll see!

Loved the Star Wars tour! Something else to put on my potential list, because I really think Will would love doing it, and I am interested in the dessert party. Though I really do wish there were actual seats at these - that is the one thing that stops me from booking them a lot of the time, but the MK one has probably gone past our reasonable threshold of pricing now :/

Yeah I wish there were seats too but I can see how that would be impossible at DHS. I've only done dessert parties at DHS - have not done it at Illuminations or Wishes. Although now with the new MK show, Happily Ever After, it might be worth it just because I'm sure crowds will be heavy initially. Tomorrowland Terrace has seats but doesn't have the best front view of the castle. It's also 79 bucks :crazy2:. The Hub reserved area seems better but no seats. Its cheaper at 59 though so that may be an option.

Can't wait to read more! We have a FP for Rivers of Light in May, so I'm interested in reading about your experience (despite potential transportation issues)!

Hehe, it was a crazy evening that's for sure...you'll see.

Good grief! I am seriously late here! Saving my space now and going back to read - may take a while to do so, but what is a sickleave good for other than catching up on TRs! ::yes::

It's so great that the tour guides truly love Star Wars and were so enthusiastic, it definitely adds to the experience! It's also great that you had your own entrance for TGMR.. but the popcorn was a terrific bonus. :lovestruc Also everything at the dessert party looked delicious!

Tiffins looks beautiful as well. I have never considered eating there, but both of your desserts looked phenomenal. I'll have to look into it for another trip!

I'm almost embarrassed to post now because I've fallen so far behind :rolleyes1

I was very impressed with the buffet. I expected it to be small and limited but it offered more than I thought it would, and the food was really good!
So glad to read yet another positive review of the Wave breakfast buffet! We are trying it for the first time next Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not a yogurt person but the parfait flavors have me intrigued.................

One Man's Dream to watch the Beauty and the Beast preview. I am obsessed with BATB so of course I had to go catch the preview. I cannot wait to see it this Friday!
I know later in your TR you said you loved it. We saw it Sunday morning - OMG :love: I cannot believe how wonderful it is! My future DIL wants to see it and I said I have absolutely no problem at all going to see it again!

Here is my Princess Dooney:
I LOVE this. I have the Runway Princess Dooney from a couple years ago but I want this one now. Of course I've never run a half marathon......but if I get this I may tell strangers who ask "Yes, yes I did run the Princes half" :D

There were about 25 people in the tour including kids.
That's a big tour! Nice kids can do this one.

We were all given headsets to wear so we could all hear them. It was great as it allowed us to hear them really clearly even if we're running behind, especially when someone asked a question, they would repeat the question and then gave the answer.
Aren't the headsets great? If weren't for them I'd be nodding my head at the guides pretending I had some idea of what they were saying lol

On more than one occasion people just came up and tried to join but they were told to "Move Along!" LOL.
:laughing:
but the best news was that us in the tour would have first access to the dessert party for a good 10-15 minutes before the rest of the dessert party ticket holders got to come in. Imagine that, we got VIP over the VIP dessert party ticket holders! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Fantastic! You were the VIP's of the VIP's!

Galactic Punch which is probably the best out of the bunch.
This is the one that sounds the best to me. Overall the drinks sound much better than the ones at the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM dessert party.

I would have liked even more fireworks though.
Yeah....I thought the original SW fireworks show was one of the best. I was disappointed when the changed it and that this one doesn't have as many actual fireworks. However last Aug. DH and I watched some of them from WS in Epcot and they're still really pretty.

Tiffins is now our favorite restaurant at WDW.
We're eating there on Sunday for the first time and I'm so excited! I won't be eating a fish with it's head on lol, but still looking forward to it very much. We have the dining package, too. Glad to hear you love it so much :) I will do my best not to fall 4 pages behind again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter