Tale as Old as Time...a Feb 2017 Princess 5k and B-Day Trip! NEW 4/7 THE END of our trip!!

I chose to stay one night at the airport Hyatt for a few reasons:
1) I had a free night certificate from Hyatt hotels that we have to use every year by May. Only hotels of a certain category are offered and there aren't any in NYC that we could use. We usually use this for our stays at Hyatt MCO the night before our Disney cruises.
2) I didn't want to pay the price at the Contemporary Resort for a very short night.
3) We knew we'd be really tired after the late flight and we just wanted to crash instead of waiting for ME.
4) ME at this late hour means we'd have to collect our bags anyways, and then the ME bus is usually not the fancy Disney bus, it's a blah Mears van or something like that.

I know this is an old post, but I have a quick question. How did you arrange your ME for the following morning? I've only used ME twice so I don't have much experience, but I remember having some difficulty with it when we tried to arrange the ME back to the airport without specific flight info. For a future trip we'd like to do what you did (stay at the Hyatt the evening we arrive and then take the ME to the resort the following morning). Can you explain how this is arranged? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter