Taking Uber or Lyft to Disneyland?

Kilala

DIS Veteran
Is there a place to have them drop me off and pick me up at? Also if I have them pick me up at a hotel on Harbor would they have a hard time finding it? I'm thinking of taking Lyft to and from MHP this year.

Yes it's very easy and very convenient. The ride share/ubers/lyfts are with the taxis off Harbor RIGHT by the main arch entrance :)

Super easy. It can be a bit confusing after the park closes. I had one right in front of me and then the program reassigned it to someone else. I had to sit there and keep “cancelling” until my driver could be fast enough the accept the ride. LSS, it didn’t happen so the driver said he would take us back to the hotel and the ride was on him. Luckily we had cash so it all worked out. That was a Lyft issue, not a driver issue.

Overall, I recommend it.

Depends on where you are coming from. When staying Homewood Suites, I had Uber drop me off at Captain Kidd's and just crossed the street. Otherwise they'd have to go all the way to up to Manchester and back down Harbor and that would add a dollar to your fare and time away from the park.

It's so easy and SO much cheaper. They make it really easy. No mystery to pick up or drop off points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter