Taking Stitch to Hawaii and NOT Leaving Him There

Thanks. I wonder if I should be alarmed that all of them are out of stock.

Corinna

I wonder if they still make them? They don't show up on Ghiradelli's own website, although now I just noticed that there are some very intriguing Pumpkin Spice Caramel squares....

Oh dear, this really does not bode well. I love peanut butter candy in general, but the Ghirardelli Peanut Butter Squares always have been my favourite.

Corinna

Thanks for following along.

Alison, the Ghirardelli Peanut Butter Squares look precisely like the Caramel Squares, but they are filled with Peanut Butter. I got hooked on those when they were giving out free samples at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World one day and this seems to be the only place where I can find them. Fortunately I can stock up soon.

Corinna

I looked at the small grocery store last night, but they only had caramel, mint and dark chocolate, but I will look at the larger Ralph's as well. Those links that Brandi posted are the same kind of bad that the caramel ones come in, so maybe the big Ralph's has them.

I looked at the small grocery store last night, but they only had caramel, mint and dark chocolate, but I will look at the larger Ralph's as well. Those links that Brandi posted are the same kind of bad that the caramel ones come in, so maybe the big Ralph's has them.

Thanks for checking for me. I really appreciate it.

Corinna

Corinna, it's always sad when your trip reports come to an end, and this time is no exception. I'll keep my eye open for peanutbutter filled candy for you.

Fortunately it is less than a month until the next trip. I got our cruise documents yesterday.

Corinna

Epilogue

With this, this particular adventure is definitely over. I am always a little sad when I finish a trip report as this feels like the holiday is all over again. This was an amazing trip and the memories of this will stay with me the rest of my life. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to experience this.

There was some question mark if this trip report would ever get written. With the previous trip report, I developed a dose of writer's block about half way through and felt under quite a bit of pressure to produce the next instalments, which did not help either. However, when I had the opportunity to swim surrounded by wild dolphins, I knew that I had to share this experience. It seemed silly to do a trip report for just one day so this trip report was born. This trip report was a lot more relaxed affair and I had great fun writing it.

I have been both humbled and flattered by how this trip report has taken off. This had over 50000 views, which even in my wildest dreams I would never have thought possible. So thank you to all who have been along for the ride, whether following reading or commenting. I hope that you enjoyed the journey.

It is not long now until we will embark on an another adventure. Four weeks from now, we will be on our way to Houston where I will finally get to see the Disney Magic again. Until then, I bid you farewell.

Corinna - Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures with us. :goodvibes I didn't comment, but really enjoyed reading along.

Thank you Corinna. Through your trip report I was reliving whole cruise all over again. Maybe someday we meet again on another DCL adventure.

Loving the tinkerbelle D&B bag!

Not long till your next adventure, wish I could say the same, have a wonderful time.

Loving the tinkerbelle D&B bag!

Not long till your next adventure, wish I could say the same, have a wonderful time.

I rarely leave the house without that bag. If I apply the cost per use rule, this was the bargain of the century.

In two weeks, I will be in Texas. This can't come quick enough. This will also be my last holiday with a German passport.

Corinna

I rarely leave the house without that bag. If I apply the cost per use rule, this was the bargain of the century.

In two weeks, I will be in Texas. This can't come quick enough. This will also be my last holiday with a German passport.

Corinna

I just left Texas...... 2 weeks :hyper:

Corinna, I have just spent the last hour or so reading your amazing trippy from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing your fab holiday, I love your photos, and Hawaii looks beautiful, I really hope to get there one day ::yes:: Would you take that cruise again ?

Thanks again, now off to read your pre-trippy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts