Taking my addiction to the next level...

DsnyDreaminDad

Earning My Ears
Newbie poster here, but a casual visitor to the site and forums in the past. Certified Disney addict. Life is changing and I am am processing the pros and cons to buy DVC. I intend to scratch my Disney itch by making more regular trips to WDW and then out to other resorts from there. Looking forward to interacting with other like minded believers... lol.

Newbie poster here, but a casual visitor to the site and forums in the past. Certified Disney addict. Life is changing and I am am processing the pros and cons to buy DVC. I intend to scratch my Disney itch by making more regular trips to WDW and then out to other resorts from there. Looking forward to interacting with other like minded believers... lol.
Welcome,
I will say, My 3 boys are 14,17,18. We have been to Disney 12 times in the past 15 years, staying close to a week and each time dreading having to leave. I wish we would have bought into DVC in 2005. I probably would have been able to work a little magic convincing Disney Dad to buy in. Now it's too late, DD can only stand going every 2-3 years. Our next trip is scheduled for Thanksgiving but I am planning on push out to Spring Break 2021. I would say SPRINKLE A LITTLE PIXY DUST AND JUMP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter