• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taking a 14 hour roadtrip to take Princess Gianna to meet Prinsarella! SAD UPDATE

I'm really sorry that, that happened! I had to cancel my honeymoon to disney because of issues a few months before the wedding and I know how it feels to have to cancel- especially with it being soo close. I hope that everything works out for you and your family!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this. I subscribed, and I will keep up with whatever updates you may have. We are going at the end of this year, so maybe it will turn into a December PTR so I can get some ideas from you.

I sure hope your DH is able to have some luck in the job market. Here's some job-hunt pixie dust!:wizard:

Hello Neighbor...almost...we are in Humble!

I just found your PTR today and was reading it...sorry to hear about your DHs job..hang in there...I am sure he will find one soon! :hug:

Your DD is just too cute!! My DD was also Belle for Halloween!

true...Disney will always be there waiting for you!

Thanks everyone for the support! I am hoping this trip is just postponed and not cancelled!

I wouldnt mind going in September again - especially if they offer Free Dining. the crowds are so great and as long as a hurricane doesnt blow through, it is a great time to go!

Your daughter is just adorable- please keep us posted... on her and the trip! :goodvibes

And good luck to your DH getting another job- I know how hard that can be. :sad2:

Hello all!

Last night my DH got a call back from an interview he went on a few weeks ago, so keep your fingers crossed that it goes well today! I really hope so, but I am nervouse about it at the same time. Gianna is almost 2.5 and has never been in daycare, and if he gets this job, it looks like she will have to start going at least 3 times a week. And I just dont know how she will do. She is so attached to us and is not a fan of strangers, so I can see this being really bad at first! But either way, he does need to find work, so I know it will probably have to happen no matter what. i just wish i could be a stay at home mom with her until she starts school! :sad1:

Anyway! Hopefully this can turn back into a PTR soon if he manages to get the job!! :goodvibes

Poor Gianna! Daycare scares me, too. I've been wrestling with putting my Caroline in a preschool, and I'm scared to death! Ugh. I really wish parenting were easier!

GL on DH's job interview! Fingers crossed and lots of pixie dust!:wizard:

The interview went very well yesterday! They called him back to go in the studio and just hang out with the current studio manager tomorrow, just to get a feel for the place! So things look promising!!

As far as daycare goes, I have been looking around - but it is SO HARD!! I found one a really like and plan on popping in there this week to look around and take a tour.

I hope everything is going good with the job interviews. Here is some pixie dust to your family so that hopefully you can still go on your trip!!pixiedust:
Your family is beautiful.

So sorry to hear your plans have changed. Started reading tonight and was enjoying reading about your plans. Hope your DH gets the job. I would not worry too much about day care. Although it is so hard in the beginning it really doesn't do them any harm and actually I feel that it is good for them to get used to being around other adults and children. And they have fun too which is the main thing.

Your DD is gorgeous and I am subbing hoping to hear some good news about your DH's job and your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter