Take Yer treasure to the grave!

It's just like Doorway to boogies prizes. You keep on going through coffin teleporters until someone finds the teleporter that leads to the green chair. The prize is a green chair. If you look on the It's Copy Jellyrolls Day thread, you can see pictures of the room.

I got in. Tried twice. Gave up. I might try if they have the room ever again since I'm supposed to be getting a faster computer.

VMK_Princess_Chloe said:
GRRRRRRRRrrr I accidentally clicked exit instead of on the river when I got in the room... MAN!!

OUCH!!! That hurts. Sorry. (If I makes you feel any better - I played twice. The second time I even had a plan. Didnt work. The game is sheer luck.)

Sorry for your early exit. Here's a hug :grouphug:

-Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
The game is sheer luck.)

That is the beauty of Doorway to Boogies Prizers, er I mean Take Yer Treasure to the Grave. You don't have to have skills to win :) You just have to have some luck.

I tried. Couldn't find myself in the room let alone go in porters! I had no clue where I was the whole time! Not a really good set up!

Nothing against you room rolls. I never went in there, but I am sure doors would work better than the coffins. They are just too big to have so many in one room scattered around like that. :) :bounce:

hdmonkeybug said:
I tried. Couldn't find myself in the room let alone go in porters! I had no clue where I was the whole time! Not a really good set up!

That would have been exactly what would have happened to me if I went in that room. That is the reason I didn't bother trying to get in the room. Nice try to everyone who at least played the game!

I tried 3 times, I failed 3 times. Apparently I forgot my luck with teleporters is almost as bad as my luck with chair mazes! :lmao: I agree with y'all though, I could never tell where I was except for the very first teleporter I went in. :sad2:

Well, I got in. Made it to the green chair...and was told I didn't win! The host dc just as I made it to the chair and forgot what she was doing when she got back. She said that some one else had one my round. Seeing how it is such a pain to even get into the room, I didn't even try again. Oh, well.

I was fortunate to win a green chair. The game is sheer luck. Picking the right teleporter as quick as you can. I would like to thank JellyRolls. My frequent participation in her game helped me to win a Green Chair in Hula's.

Poor Jellyrolls! But you know what they say about imitation! ;)

Pink had a hard time of it last night... I don't know why I continue to put myself through this frustration.

1) Dc' at 18th in line (my fault, I'll admit it, I forgot to refresh before entering line.

2) I accidentally clicked off the VMK window at 10th in line (dumb, dumb, dumb!)

3) Made it into the room and sat in the seat waiting for Hula to say GO, and yeah, I DC'd again.

Can you say GRRRRRRRR?!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm better now this morning.... ;)

Hey, I don't care that Hula copied my game idea. It's cool :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter