Take this opportunity to pave over the Jungle Cruise? Yes/No

Get rid of the Jungle Cruise?

• No Way. Still love the classic ride!

Votes: 124 91.2%
  • Absolutey Nuke it. It's had it's day

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
Keep it! We love it! And, for all you speed junkies out there, keep in mind that there are people in wheelchairs who cannot do any of those speed rides. Disney needs rides that everyone, including whole families with large age gaps, and I mean everyone can ride together. Our group loves the Jungle Cruise from the 86 year old grandfather down to the 16 year old. It's fun, family time!

Keep it! We love it! And please keep in mind, all you speed ride junkies, that not everyone can ride those rides! Especially people confined to wheelchairs! Disney needs to have rides that all can enjoy, families of all ages need to be able to ride some rides together! Our family loves Jungle Cruise .. from the 86 year old grandfather down to the 16 year old. Yeah we roll our eyes at the jokes, but laugh out loud and enjoy family time together. I especially love the backside of water jokes!

Jungle cruise is legitimately one of my favorite rides at both Disneyland and Disney World. I'm a huge thrill ride junkie: I love Tower and Expedition Everest and the Hulk was one of my favorite rides at Universal.

But puns are fabulous. Sadly, jungle cruise is very dependent on the skipper you get, but if I could guarantee good skippers every time, I would gladly ride it back to back many times. Even if the jokes stay the same, the delivery (and the way the rest of the boat reacts) is different every time. Embrace jungle cruise! Learn to love the puns! In my experience, having enthusiastic people on the boat energizes the skippers and makes the whole thing even better. :)

That's one of the greatest classic attractions! You should be banned from WDW just for suggesting it! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter