tag fairy

pjstevens

Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder
I'm not sure where to post this, but I just realized I've been 'tagged' and have pretty color tags now!!! Thank you tag fairy! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm so jealous! I want to be tagged..... Tag Fairy, where are you?

I've come to believe that the tag fairy only blesses you with his/her special blend of magic pixie dust if you are pure of heart. Which leaves me right out. :rotfl:

Congratulations on your tags - just be careful not to accidentally lose them by making changes in your User CP :)

I wonder if this will turn out to be like when the tag fairy visited the DLRP board a month or two ago - the DLP board is like a bag of skittles now because so many people were tagged in such a short space of time :lmao:

I've noticed a flurry of tag activity recently. She's coming back!

I've only been on the DL board recently as we are planning our very first trip there and think that's where she (or he) found me :)

Hoping the tag fairy doesn't believe in retaliation....

You can "tag" yourself (or at least you used to be able to...) if you have a Mac!

You can "tag" yourself (or at least you used to be able to...) if you have a Mac!

Wow didn't know that. Not that I'll ever have a mac (way more than I can afford), lol.

Ooh - would you mind sharing please? I'm more interested in the methods of how you do it than actually doing it (wouldn't want to risk losing my real ones) and I happen to be typing this from my macbook air :goodvibes

I'll understand if it needs to be shared by PM or if you don't want to share though :thumbsup2

On another note - I've always been led to believe that the tag fairy never visits those who ask to be tagged ;)

On another note - I've always been led to believe that the tag fairy never visits those who ask to be tagged ;)

That is exactly what I've heard, that's why I've never asked, lol... and look I got tagged!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I got a new one too!!! I was very very excited to see that!! Thank You Tag Fairy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter