Tag fairy asleep on the job?

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if the tag fairy is asleep on the job? :lmao:
Has anyone gotten any tags recently? I always enjoy reading what they put, but doesn't seem as if there area a whole lot out there? popcorn::

:eek:, I think you are going to "get it" from the Tag fairies:lmao:, Don't you know they have better things to do than be told they aren't doing their jobs ;)?
Ooohhhh, the Tag Fairies are going to beat you:rotfl: ( with one of those back in the day spankings, you know what I'm talking about, the one where your mom made you go get a "switch" off the tree to bring back to her to use and if you picked the smallest one Lord help you cause she was going to go get a bigger one:scared1:):rotfl2: or they might just "tag team" you and do an "it takes a village to beat a poster for telling them what to do" :laughing: Then I can laugh at the fact that you got beat up by the Tag fairies!:wizard:

:eek:, I think you are going to "get it" from the Tag fairies:lmao:, Don't you know they have better things to do than be told they aren't doing their jobs ;)?
Ooohhhh, the Tag Fairies are going to beat you:rotfl: ( with one of those back in the day spankings, you know what I'm talking about, the one where your mom made you go get a "switch" off the tree to bring back to her to use and if you picked the smallest one Lord help you cause she was going to go get a bigger one:scared1:):rotfl2: or they might just "tag team" you and do an "it takes a village to beat a poster for telling them what to do" :laughing: Then I can laugh at the fact that you got beat up by the Tag fairies!:wizard:

uh, oh...:eek: I didn't mean to cause a rucuss. :sad2:
I just haven't seen any tags lately and didn't know if they stopped doing it.:headache: Maybe if I promise to be a good girl and bring them back some pixie dust they'll forget all about little old me:littleangel:

Don't you get a kick out of some of the tags? maybe I should try to change the thread to "tag fairy, if you're there...don't read this"

lol, that might just work;):laughing:

i was just wondering that myself the other day! i always hope to be tag worthy. :goodvibes i enjoy reading everyones tags. :wizard:

Just an FYI...I was not tag worthy when the almighty TF bestowed my little ole tag on me back in the old days. I think I just got lucky and caught the TF in a moment of weakness.... or they just got sick and tired of all my begging and clapping! :lmao:

Susan

Don't poke the tag fairies!:thumbsup2
Their blessings are bestowed on those who have patience and bring good input to those seeking the knowledge of the DIS.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter