Tables in Wonderland???

glencoe

DIS Veteran
My day is arriving soon to start making my ADRs....we just bought into the DVC:goodvibes and will be doing Tables in Wonderland.

Is there a list somewhere of the restaurants that do/don't accept it? Before I make my plans I want to make sure I am planning this properly. I used the dining plan calculator and it definately works better for us to do it this way.

Thanks!!:cool1:

Participating Restaurants and Lounges as of February 2013:

All-Star Movies Resort
World Premiere Food Court

All-Star Music Resort
Intermission Food Court

All-Star Sports Resort
End Zone Food Court

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boma-Flavors of Africa
Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
Jiko-The Cooking Place
Sanaa
Victoria Falls

Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors Food Court

Beach Club Resort
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (eat-in only)
Cape May Café
Martha's Vineyard Lounge

BoardWalk
Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast)
Big River Grille and Brewing Works
ESPN Club
Flying Fish Café
Kouzzina by Cat Cora

Caribbean Beach Resort
Shutters at Old Port Royale

Contemporary Resort
California Grill
Chef Mickey's
Outer Rim Lounge
The Wave

Coronado Springs Resort
Maya Grill

Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Crockett's Tavern
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (9:30 p.m. show only, offered seasonally)
Trail's End Restaurant (Excludes take-out)

Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
1900 Park Fare
Cítricos
Garden View Tea Room
Grand Floridian Café
Mizner's Lounge
Narcoossee's
Victoria & Albert's (excluding Chef's Table and Queen Victoria Room)

Old Key West Resort
Olivia's Cafe

Osprey Ridge Golf Club
Sand Trap Bar & Grill

Polynesian Resort
'Ohana
Kona Cafe
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (late show only)
Tambu Lounge

Pop Century Resort
Everything Pop Dining (excluding merchandise)

Port Orleans Resort
Riverside:
Boatwright's Dining Hall
River Roost

French Quarter:
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Scat Cat's Club

Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Artist's Palette
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
The Turf Club Lounge

Wilderness Lodge
Artist Point
Territory Lounge
Whispering Canyon Café

Yacht Club Resort
Ale and Compass Lounge
Captain's Grille
Crew's Cup Lounge
Yachtsman Steakhouse

DOWNTOWN DISNEY Marketplace
Cap'n Jack's Restaurant
Fulton's Crab House

DOWNTOWN DISNEY Pleasure Island
Paradiso 37
Portobello
Raglan Road

DOWNTOWN DISNEY West Side
Bongo's Cuban Cafe
House of Blues (excludes Sunday brunch)
Planet Hollywood
Splitsville (excludes merchandise and bowling) Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Epcot
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Biergarten Restaurant
Chefs de France Restaurant
Coral Reef Restaurant
Garden Grill Restaurant
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Monsieur Paul
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Restaurant Marrakesh
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Via Napoli

Disney's Hollywood Studios
50's Prime Time Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Tune-In Lounge

Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest (dinner)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Crystal Palace
The Plaza Restaurant
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Animal Kingdom
Flame Tree Barbecue
Pizzafari
Restaurantosaurus
Tusker House Restaurant

Disney's Vero Beach Resort
The Green Cabin Room
Shutters Restaurant
Sonya's Fine Steaks & Chops (Sunday Brunch not included)

Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Il Mulino New York trattoria
Garden Grove
Kimonos
Shula's Steak House
Todd English's bluezoo

ESPN Wide World of Sports
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill

Wow...seems like everything I would think of!! Thanks, I will print this...pixiedust:

You are welcome! The big 2 that I can think of that are not on TiW are Teppan Edo and La Hacienda de San Angel.

Where can a TIW card be picked up? I know at Epcot guest relations but what other options are there?

It's available at any Guest Relations window now, not just Epcot. Years ago it was only available by mail or at Epcot, not sure why!

Yes, you can also purchase it at Downtown Disney. Sorry, I have no idea where the Guest Relations is there though, because we don't care for Downtown Disney and never ever spend any time there. I'm sure someone else who does will answer that part of your question though! :goodvibes

We have always used the TIW plan:), and absolutely love it! If any ADRs fall on a major holiday, the card may not be applicable.

Does anyone know if QS restaurants are included? Everyone keeps telling me that I can use the TIW card for QS and CS as well. However, I've noticed just a few CS locations are listed. Most are TS. I heard there were a lot of changes to the TIW card.

Does anyone know if QS restaurants are included? Everyone keeps telling me that I can use the TIW card for QS and CS as well. However, I've noticed just a few CS locations are listed. Most are TS. I heard there were a lot of changes to the TIW card.

The resorts that don't have a sit down option allow the discount at the QS. This goes for animal kingdom as well as there are only 2 TS at that park.

The QS/CS options are very limited. The list you saw is probably correcvt. As Mike said it is generally the resorts (values) that don't have a sit down option and the !S at Animal Kingdom. I think SSR is in that group as well. That is because when the program began (as DDE) there weren't any sit down options in the Animal Kingdom nor at SSR. They have stayed even though that has now changed.

Earlier in this thread a poster liisted all the restaurants that accept the TiW card. Also another poster linked the tables in wonderland.com website which includes the same list of restaurants. Some of the restaurants that are listed are QS places - those at resorts without a TS restaurant and at the listed QS in AK. Any QS not on the list are not included.

As far as recent changes - the main one is the price has increased by $25 to $100 (AP or DVC) or $125 (FL resident). If you go the TiW website it will list all of the benefits, rules, black out dates, etc. for the card.

I heard there were a lot of changes to the TIW card.

I don't think there have been any changes apart from price, at least since December 2010 when we first got one. Well, and the official website was created since then, which is lovely. tablesinwonderland.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter