Tables in Wonderland

disneyfan55

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone receives any type of correspondence in regard to TIW. I only find out info hear on the site. I don't get any emails or regular mailings on the card and we've had it over 2 years. thanks.

I have only had it since Feb. but I have not received anything in the mail, I only have read info here.

we have had it off and on for the last few years and have not had any correspondence at all.....we get info when we get it and that is it......
We do enjoy it

we have had it off and on for the last few years and have not had any correspondence at all.....we get info when we get it and that is it......
We do enjoy it

Thanks. I was just wondering since I see the special dinners on this site, but never any type of info received from Disney.

Not surprising - Disney can't even send out the regular communications to annual pass holders - email or printed - either. I've also heard of people paying for D23 that don't get everything they should. Their marketing department for that sort of stuff is terrible.

Not surprising - Disney can't even send out the regular communications to annual pass holders - email or printed - either. I've also heard of people paying for D23 that don't get everything they should. Their marketing department for that sort of stuff is terrible.

I know, but is there any type of info ever sent? I, too, have had bad experience with Disney AP mailings. We got the Passalong cards mid May when they started on May 1. The big problem was that my son bought a new AP on May 2 and it was a chore getting back the 10%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter