Tables in wonderland

noritake1

I sell Disney in my jammies!
Hi all and thanks in advance to all that can help. I have a ap and will be coming to the world on Aug 20-27 the the cruise from Aug 27-30 then back to the world on Aug 30-Sept 4 it will be me dh and 5 children we are eating canada/germany cape may/ tonys/ whispering canyon/ liberty tree/espn ect will we save money? We always get hit with 18% grat since we are a party of 7. thanks Jill

It is a 20% discount on your meals. All the places you listed take it except that I'm not sure about ESPN Club. Use of the card also adds an 18% automatic gratuity on the undiscounted total of your bill.

It's good for up to 10 diners. It last for 1 year.

You need to spend $375 in food to break even, and after that everything else would be savings.

how many, if any, of your kids are 10+ years of age. Still with a party of seven going for twelve days, I'm pretty sure you'll spend enough money to warrant a TIW card. Cape May breakfast and Biergarten lunch will run you almost $100 if all of your kids are 3-9 years old. It's more with the dinner at either place. You have four other locations that take the TIW card and an etc at the end. I'm pretty certain it will pay off for you.

Even if the kids are 3-9, they're not restricted to ordering off the children's menu if you have TIW - so if you are doing a lot of non-buffets and the kids aren't inclined to eat the kids' menu selections, you are saving a bit more no matter how old the kids are.

At the buffets they'll pay kids' prices.

Based strictly on # days and party size, you should come out way ahead by purchasing the TIW card. :thumbsup2

Oh yes get the TIW card. 20% off drinks alone is worth it! But really it's a money saver.

Can you tell me more about the cruise with your party size. We are a family of 6 and I always thought it was impossible for us to cruise. Are you doing 2 or more cabins? Any info would be appreciated- if you want to PM me that's fine too.
Thanks for any info you can give me. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter