Table Service Recommendations......

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by cnunley424, Feb 16, 2017.

1. cnunley424

cnunley424 Earning My Ears

what's your favorite reasonable table service restaurant? I'm looking for table service place a where I can get some entrees under $20. Thanks!

2. eeyoresmom

eeyoresmom DIS Veteran

Hmmmmm. That's tough. If you peruse the lunch menus at allears you will find more entrees under $20 than at dinner. Sci Fi at HS has an all day menu with a few items under $20. I haven't looked at the 50's Prime Time but they may as well. The Plaza at MK has cheaper entrees but they are very casual, soups, salads, sandwiches, etc. Look at the menus at the resorts if you are willing to leave the parks but I think you will find more at lunchtime.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. holden

holden DIS Veteran

Trattoria al Forno has some entrees in your price range. Grand Floridian Cafe and The Wave have some that are close (around $22).

5. loves to dive

loves to dive DIS Veteran

Just about all of them will have something on the appetizer menu that would work as a meal. HBD has a great Cobb Salad.

6. recmouse

recmouse DIS Veteran

Kona Cafe at the Poly has sushi and some other items close to that. It may be time consuming but look at the menus to find all your options.

7. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo DIS Veteran

The Wave and Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch have several items that fit in your budget. Beaches & Cream is considered table service and largely under $20. The Plaza in MK will have some items that fall in that range. Yak & Yeti in AK has a number of items right around $20. There are probably some places in Disney Springs too.

8. gillep

gillep DIS Veteran

Rose and Crown in Epcot has a few entrees below $20, and a few more at, or just above, that price point.

9. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

Sci Fi...but I could answer better if I knew at least what area of WFW you were asking.

If youre asking about a magic kingdom day, i wouldnt recommend going all the way to Hollywood Studios.

Quite honestly, there are a few quick service locations I prefer than some popular table service (The Marra, Sunshine Seasons, Tangerine Cafe to name a few). Table service does not atumotically equate to a better meal or a good value.

eeyoresmom likes this.