Tab and Greg PJ: 9/30/08 - Update! Our "Highlights" video from Cinema Chic

Did they keep the tracking number? You can always track the package on Fedex's website.

Greg said they gave a tracking number with a phone number that doesn't work... Oh FedEx. I asked about the tracking number via the website, but I haven't heard back yet. I won't panic just yet, but Bill said he'd email when he gets the package, and I haven't heard from him yet today, either.
I mean, I don't think they're going to cancel our wedding or anything, but the logistics of having to print up another copy, sign it, and get it to Greg in Canada so he can sign everything again... well it's more than I want to think about right now. So, fingers crossed...

Wow. They did not send it FedEx. They sent it Registered Mail. Not what we wanted, but there you go.
Too many cooks!

The Letter arrived at the Disney Office on Friday, so we're in business. I had to send an updated address list for the Save the Dates, however. My grandmother passed away this weekend, and I wanted to ensure they didn't mail a Save the Date to my uncle in her name. Not a good idea.
We'll have to find a way to remember her on the day. And my Grandfathers. And Greg's Grandfathers and Grandmother. We'll figure something out.

The dress look's super comfy!!!! I love it,I think it will flow so nice on the girls.

Thanks, I think it'll be a nice look for both of them. They're different builds, but this seems to be something that would be flattering on both.

My sister's going to go try it on and have a look at the color samples to let me know how it looks in person.

I found a cake that I'd like to see if Disney can recreate without breaking the bank! Picture it in blues and greens.

knottv_05_190.jpg

Ok, I've got posting photos down. So here's the Bridesmaid dresses without having to look elsewhere. See what I do for you disers?

Front:
758bg.jpg

Back:
758altbg.jpg

AND! Our deposit check just cleared my bank, so it's really, really real!

I LOVE that cake! I hope they can recreate it for you! And the dress is awesome too :)

Oh, really, really love the cake. And I think it will look even better in blue/green! :goodvibes

I really like the cake, especially the size of the second layer, it makes it look very unique and modern! I agree that it would look better in in blue and green.

I LOVE that cake! I hope they can recreate it for you! And the dress is awesome too :)

Thanks! I love how the cake's shape sort of makes me think of the top of the Empire State Building or the Chrysler building...

Oh, really, really love the cake. And I think it will look even better in blue/green! :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm wondering about replacing the scrolly thing on the large layer with the simple peacock from our invite, or alternating. I'm wondering if it might be too busy, though.

Then again, that sort of detail would be another price bumping culprit!

I really like the cake, especially the size of the second layer, it makes it look very unique and modern! I agree that it would look better in in blue and green.

Thanks! Well that does it. The Brides of the Dis agree!
I think I've mentioned this to you before, but I LOVE Bermuda.

The Bridesmaid dresses look really nice. And that cake will be gorgeous in the blues and greens.

Thanks! It's so cool to see things starting to come together. I realized that I haven't posted what Greg will be wearing. Not sure about the vest and cravat yet, but here's the gist of it...

somerset_526.jpg

Classy, eh? He really wanted to wear tails, but it's an afternoon wedding, so this is the next best thing.

The Designer Loft just emailed me - my dress is in! Now... do I have them ship it to my mom and have her bring it to the planning session in June? Can I wait that long?
I would rather not have it here on the ship, frankly, so it seems that shipping it to my mom is a better idea.
But she's having roof trouble, and the thought of the dress getting leaked isn't good.

Then there's the option of shipping it to my dad, and having him hand it over to her before she leaves to come see us in June.
Might be good for them to see each other, practice before the wedding...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter