t-shirt design help please

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
The t-shirt design page has become overwhelming & I con't find the design my daughter had picked out for our trip. She had found a design with Animal Kingdom, tree of life, & lion king design on it. Does anyone know what she is talking about????????? Thank you in advance! :wizard:

if you post this question on the t-shirt design thread someone will probably know where to find it! IF it's the one I'm thinking it is, it was posted not too long ago.

what is this? I must find this t-shirt design place. I've just started posting here and it seems like this is all a big mess of threads. Not that easy to navigate. Maybe I'll get used to it.

THe t-shirt design thread is HUGE! It's on this crafting board. There are over 6000 posts to it- and it is wonderful. It's called "post your homemade WDW t-shirt designs". VERY GOOD THREAD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter