T-Rex???

rbenn81

Disney Fan
Had planned on going here on our arrival day (Oct 2) for our dinner. I did not think about the newness appeal, so when I made ADR's I wasn't thinking about making them here. Now, there is no time available. What are my chances of grabbing this as our trip gets closer. It will be 4 adults and 2 kids. I was really hoping to go here because my DS (7) is really into dinosaurs.

Have you called them directly? They only release so many to Disney to reserve. Don't forget that they are not a Disney owned restaurant. This happened to me last year and then I found out on here to call them directly and they had plenty of openings. Sorry I don't have the number, but I am sure you can do an internet search for it real easy.

Have you called them directly? They only release so many to Disney to reserve. Don't forget that they are not a Disney owned restaurant. This happened to me last year and then I found out on here to call them directly and they had plenty of openings. Sorry I don't have the number, but I am sure you can do an internet search for it real easy.

Thanks sanapp!!! I knew that they were not owned by Disney but it never occured to me to call and inquire. I will try and call them directly tomorrow and check.

**UPDATE**

Just called T-Rex directly and got a priority seating for 7pm on the day we arrive. Thanks again sanapp! If anybody is curious the number to T-Rex is 407-828-8739!!!

Even though T-Rex & Rainforest are the same company, we like T-Rex better. A word of warning, if someone orders the chicken fried steak, it is HUGE. Plenty for two.

When we to to Trex we just showed up and put our name on the list. There was a bit of a wait but not longer than any other crowded restaurant. Once was enough there for us, we weren't impressed.

We much prefer it to Rainforest, same franchise but better food. We're going again in June, enjoy!

P.S. Watch the plates as they go by before ordering, some of the entrees are humongous!

We stopped in and sat at the bar for iced tea and soda. The kids got to see the show and we got to look at what everyone was ordering. Just another option to catch the atmosphere.

Even though T-Rex & Rainforest are the same company, we like T-Rex better. A word of warning, if someone orders the chicken fried steak, it is HUGE. Plenty for two.

My family also like Trex better, been to RFC three times and each time food just seemed bland..

OMG! That steak is absolutely amazing! We have an ADR for Sept and I asked DH yesterday if we could share it and he wants his own! :laughing:
Guess I will be bringing steak back to the resort that night!

you also HAVE to get a cotontini..YUM!

Thanks for posting the info on calling directly. We are going in early June and couldn't get a ADR from Disney the whole time we were there. My DS is a huge Dinosaur fan so we thought this would be great for him. I found this thread yesterday and my wife called and we got right in the day we wanted at the time we wanted. :banana:

I was just sitting here contemplating trying for T-Rex this weekend. Thanks for the number!
I'll let y'all know if I get anything.

ETA: I just called for this Friday night and they had a 4:45pm and a 7:45pm for a party of 4. I went with the 4:45, but may change my mind.

Thanks for posting the info on calling directly. We are going in early June and couldn't get a ADR from Disney the whole time we were there. My DS is a huge Dinosaur fan so we thought this would be great for him. I found this thread yesterday and my wife called and we got right in the day we wanted at the time we wanted. :banana:

That was my dilemma also. I'm just glad that I decided to post my problem. I knew someone on here would have an idea on what to do. The DIS rocks!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter