• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T-Rex restaurant at Downtown Disney

I read pushed back from Summer to Fall of 2008 for opening. No specific date yet. I also am wondering if on DDP. Would like to try this restaurant in September on Free Dining!:cool1:

Rainforest cafe website has a list of all their restaurants and that is listed, but not date for when it would be opening. I would recommend checking that site on occasion.

We live in KC where the first T-Rex is located. It's such a neat restaurant. They have where you can build-a-dino, where kids can go dig in sand and look for dinosaur bones, and the special effects are great....in my opinion much better than Rainforest. Can't wait to go to Disney and see T-Rex there. :)

We just got our Disney documents yesterday and according to the info packet it just said Fall 2008 without any other detail.

DSCF0676.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

Thanks for the updates, I guess we will cross that off the possible ADR list for our Oct trip.

Where did you hear that?

I was told by a CM when I called to make ADR that the computer states "Late 2008" instead of "Fall of 2008" as it did in the past...She said that there was no other specific information...

Also spoke with someone at the Rainforest Cafe at DTD...She said no word on openning, had no idea on when ADR will start to be taken, and there was no word on the dining plan...Although her "GUESS" was no...Rainforest does not take the plan so it looks like T-Rex will not either...But again, no official word.

Those are my pics - thanks! The building seems to be coming along very quickly. About a month ago, there was an ad for managers in the paper.

I can't imagine it taking longer than fall, the building is really taking shape.

Hey Denise :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter