T-Rex reservations

m&m_mom

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering what the best way to get T-Rex reservations would be since I'm not having any luck.

I'm trying to get early dinner reservations for 4 (2 adults/2 children) for our arrival night of April 17. I've been obsessively searching MDE for openings but 10pm is the only thing that comes up. I put a search on touringplans and have not gotten any hits. I checked Open Table and the restaurant doesn't seem to be listed there. Should I just call the restaurant directly? How far in advance tonthey take phone reservations? Is it better/easier to just show up as a walk in?

Is this restaurant always this difficult to get in to? We were not able to eat there on our last trip in Dec 2015 either.

Call the restaurant directly, I'm pretty sure it is 180 days. If you are a Landry's select club member (you pay $25 but get a $25 credit, plus they put a $25 credit on it for your birthday month-but you can choose any month), then you get priority seating just walking up.

Call the restaurant directly, I'm pretty sure it is 180 days. If you are a Landry's select club member (you pay $25 but get a $25 credit, plus they put a $25 credit on it for your birthday month-but you can choose any month), then you get priority seating just walking up.

Thank you. I'll try calling this afternoon.

I'm wondering what the best way to get T-Rex reservations would be since I'm not having any luck.

I'm trying to get early dinner reservations for 4 (2 adults/2 children) for our arrival night of April 17. I've been obsessively searching MDE for openings but 10pm is the only thing that comes up. I put a search on touringplans and have not gotten any hits. I checked Open Table and the restaurant doesn't seem to be listed there. Should I just call the restaurant directly? How far in advance tonthey take phone reservations? Is it better/easier to just show up as a walk in?

Is this restaurant always this difficult to get in to? We were not able to eat there on our last trip in Dec 2015 either.
The other benefit of calling directly is no cancellation fee

I just called directly too and got a table for 2 at 8:30pm. Which works great for me and my partner. The only open times on the WDW site was for 10pm. Too late!

Thank you everyone. I was about to call when my son decided he thinks the restaurant is too scary to eat dinner in, oh well. He would prefer to do food trucks and Lego store so I guess we're all set!

Yes...always call T-Rex if you can't get a time (or good time) on MDE. They only open a limited number of reservation slots on MDE but have more if you call. Only exception is it has to be 180 days from the day you eat not the start of your trip if you call directly.

Wanted 6:30 on arrival day. At 180 days out, could only get 6:00. Got around to calling directly 5-6 days later, and got 6:30 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter