T.G.I.F. check in

jana

Diva
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I had a FABULOUS week. I lost 2 pounds and 5 inches which took me down a clothing size:bounce: . I have 1 more size to drop ( hope to do it before trip in April) before I'm my pre baby size ( which was 7 years ago:rolleyes: ).

So how did everyone do this week?

We become what we repeatedly do ---- Aristotle
Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.

Congratulations Jana, I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of all your hard work. Only 6 weeks until we go on holiday TOGETHER LOL

I've had a reasonable week , kept to Slimfast for breakfast and lunch ( even last nights 4 pints and fish and chips didn't put too much of a dent in it LOL ;) ) I really must get some scales at some stage LOL as the belt is now past the last notch.

Oh Jana, that's brilliant, well done! You must feel very proud of yourself, it's always a great feeling when you are nearly at target! - I should know, I've been there so many times! :rolleyes:

Vernon, you are doing very well, would you have a word with my DH? ;)

I'm doing quite well myself at the moment, I have lost 4 pounds in the last 11 days so it's a start. I have another stone to go before I reach the weight I was last Summer, but hoping by Easter to have lost half of that :D

How's everyone else going on?

Fantastic achievement Jana! It's a brilliant feeling to get to your pre-pregnancy weight, but the very best bit is buying lots of new clothes!

I've been trying to get rid of 3lb but I'm just yo-yo (ing) thinking that maybe I should stay as I am as this is probably my "natural" weight.

Everyone give yourselves a BIG pat on the back.

Lisag xx

Jana,

Great stuff - really well done!

No loss this week :(

.....but i've tightened up one notch on my belt! - Yipee!

Well done Jana, Vernon and Mazzy.

I have lost 2 lbs this week as well and my trousers (pants on this board I suppose) feel looser.

I didn't lose any weight this week, but have lost another 0.5 inches off the hips!

I'm very happy though as I have lost 1 stone in the past 7 weeks and 2.5 inches from the hips. I'm just plateauing at the moment, but continuing on with it. I've only got 3 weeks until I go to Tenerife, so I'm not giving up (ever!)

Mindy

I'm back on track a loss of 2lb this week
DH is finding it hard now, he as even had a cigerette hope he can keep trying and not give up he as come so far

I've finally managed to find where everyone went to!

I lost 2lbs this week - 13 in total so I'm pleased with that & hope to be a lovely slim person when I go back to WDW in December. Maybe this time I'll fit into that plane seat comfortably:D

Denise

Hi

just wanted to ask what diets are everyone on.

I need to lose about a stone, but i find if i "go on a diet" I obsess about food after a while.

is it just healthy eating and excercise? No curries:(

Everyone seems to be doing really well. Congratulations

Anne

I don't know about everyone else, but I use a website called www.weighlossresources.co.uk . You put in your food intake and it works out the calories, you also enter your exercise and it shows how many calories were burned off. There is a message board which is very active.

It costs £7 a month for membership and I have lost 1st and 2.5 inches off my hips in the last 7 weeks! Not bad for an ex-yo-yo dieter!

Personally, I just cut back on fat intake - 1/2 pint of semi-skimmed milk per day, low-fat spread not butter, NO chocolate, no cakes etc. Minimal exercise just walking; it owrks for me YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter