switching the person who controls the reservation

melanielll

DIS Veteran
My husband has reservation in his name on his account. He has decided to be another park that day, but the rest of us want to use the reservation. I want it in my name on my account. I don't want him to cancel it and for me to try to pick it up - it's at a time that is hard to get. Is this something that we can do over the phone? Or is it a guest services on-site issue? Thanks.

Can't be done without cancelling. If you aren't willing to take that risk, just keep it in his name. He doesn't actually have to be there.

Thanks. If we can't switch it, he's going to have to suck it up and go where he originally said he was going to go. I have suffered through many holidays with his parents. He can do this.

He doesn't have to be with you. When you check in just give his name at the podium and you will be fine.

The person doesn't need to be there but I'm not sure that if he doesn't come with you if they will charge you a fee for him or not. I would call to find out maybe

They won't charge for the missing person. You are only charged the no show fee if you fail to cancel the reservation before the deadline and then no one shows up at the restaurant.

Thanks. If we can't switch it, he's going to have to suck it up and go where he originally said he was going to go. I have suffered through many holidays with his parents. He can do this.

This is really a non issue. He does not need to be with you, just use his name when you check in. As long as someone is there, you are fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter