Switching Resorts at 7 Months

TikiTikiTikiTom

Earning My Ears
I am booking my first DVC trip! We own at PVB and OKW. At 11 months out I can grab 3 nights PVB + 4 nights OKW, but I want to change that at 7 months to 4 nights PVB + 3 nights OKW.

Is it easy to just change the resort on the reservation since these are two separate reservations (i.e. change first 3 nights at PVB to OKW, change last 4 nights at OKW to PVB)? Any other recommendations on the best way to do this? Any tips for a new member are also appreciated!

You can modify the 3 night to adjust to pick up with OKW points.

If you don’t have enough OKW points left over to pick up the PVB night before dropping it from OKW reservation, then you can do the modification first. If not, you have to drop the one OKW night first.

You can modify the 3 night to adjust to pick up with OKW points.

If you don’t have enough OKW points left over to pick up the PVB night before dropping it from OKW reservation, then you can do the modification first. If not, you have to drop the one OKW night first.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter