Switching Hotels Mid Stay?

addlema

Bonkers for Disney
Greetings.. Planning our May trip now.... need some help...

We are planning on staying in Pop Centuary for two nights (Friday and Saturday), and then moving to my parents DVC Boardwalk on Sunday Morning until Friday..

Question: What is the best way to get from Pop to Boardwalk? Should we just take a bus to the TTT and then hop on the boardwalk bus? Is there some special shuttle to handle guests like us? etc... Thought I'd ask the collective wisdom.

Also, I guess the meal vouchers from what I have read are no longer available? And is the cheepest place to by Park Hopper tickets disney.com or there some place better?

Thanks Everyone.. I want to make this trip really special. My wife and I are going to be there over our 4 year aniversary and sorta recreating our disney honeymoon.

:cool1:

Ohh also.. I guess we can't get length of stay tickets can we?

Also, where can I reserve things like the keys to the kingdom tour? Do they still do that? I would like to reserve that behind my wifes back so it would be a surprise.

Lots of questions I know. Thanks :jumping4:

There is no bus for the Boardwalk from the TTC. When we've changed resorts, we had the resort transport the luggage for us. We go to the park we were going to visit that day, and then when were are ready to go to the new resort we just take the transportation from the park to the new resort. When you check in you let them know your luggage was coming from the first resort.
There is no special shuttle from resort to resort. If you want to get to your second resort asap with your luggage, then a cab would be your best bet.
To reserve tours you can call (407) 939-8687. We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour this past December and really enjoyed it.
I can not help you with the meal vouchers as I have never used them.
You can purchase tickets from disney.com or use other ticket brokers such as ticketmania.

addlema said:
Question: What is the best way to get from Pop to Boardwalk? Should we just take a bus to the TTT and then hop on the boardwalk bus? Is there some special shuttle to handle guests like us? etc... Thought I'd ask the collective wisdom.

I don't think there is a special shuttle. You could certainly go from Pop to Boardwalk the way you suggested, but if you are doing that with all your bags, it might get a little unwieldy. A cab may be easier in that respect.

helenk said:
There is no bus for the Boardwalk from the TTC. When we've changed resorts, we had the resort transport the luggage for us. We go to the park we were going to visit that day, and then when were are ready to go to the new resort we just take the transportation from the park to the new resort. When you check in you let them know your luggage was coming from the first resort.
There is no special shuttle from resort to resort. If you want to get to your second resort asap with your luggage, then a cab would be your best bet.
To reserve tours you can call (407) 939-8687. We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour this past December and really enjoyed it.
I can not help you with the meal vouchers as I have never used them.
You can purchase tickets from disney.com or use other ticket brokers such as ticketmania.

Is there a fee to transport luggage to new hotel or is that free? If thats the case thats awesome and exactly what we will do.. Give us more time in the parks!
YIPPEE.. 5 months away and I can't wait argh!

They don't charge to store & transfer the luggage. Rather than going to the TTC, I would go to MGM or Epcot & transfer to the Boardwalk from there. We do this a lot when we go to other resorts for lunch, etc. We split a stay last April & everything was handled perfectly--hope its the same for you!

I'd go to Epcot that day, and just stroll on over to the BW when you are done.

OK< I am going to try to post this again... last time it said the server is too busy... seems WDW isn't the only ones with call/computer overload :rolleyes:

ARe You Driving?

If so, it is VERY easy.

Take a right onto Victory Way when leaving the Pop Century property. Get into your left lane as you will be making a left hand turn onto Buena Vista Blvd. Get immediately into your right lane and at the next light you should see a Hess Gas Station on the corner. At that corner take a right onto Epcot Resorts Drive. The Boardwalk parking lot entrance will be to your immediate left -- (if you take a left off of Buena Vista you will be in the Disney MGM parking lot, and if you go to far on Buena Vista, you the next right will be the Fantasia Miniature Golf.) .

No we are flying in... I need to call someone and figure out if the new Magic Express will drop us off at Pop Centuary and pick us up at the BoardWalk.. When we made our reservations there was no option like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!