Switched At Birth...Did I Miss Something?

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I just started watching Switched At birth like a month ago and I am watching Season 1 of it on a website for free. I watched most of the episodes and just got done watching the Prom Episode where Emmett tells Bay about his "night" with Simone. The next episode Bay is just coming home from the Galapagos and Regina's hand or wrist is hurting.

Did I miss something?

In none of the previous episodes did they once mention Bay's trip and all of a sudden Regina's hand hurts? I am pretty sure I missed something...

i know but if it was the spring season finally (the prom ep) i think they should have showed us something like Bay packing and regina hurting her hand?... something that doesn't leave us in the dark and come back with what??

prom happens in the last month at many schools mine was 3.5 weeks before school ended, and hand problems are part of hair cutting like severe carpal tunnel syndrome. The cliffhanger was what would Bay do after Emmett's confession(i.e. last minute trip to the Galapagos), the hand injury was just a twist and :happytv:(SPOILER ALERT):happytv:

to give Regina a reason to fall off the wagon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter