Swimming at the Resorts?

DisneySooner

Earning My Ears
My gf and I were talking about this earlier and we were wondering if CP's are allowed to visit the resorts to swim or to just look around in general? I know you would need your Castmember ID for sure but would security question you about what you were doing?

Also, what are your favorite places to swim/relax by the pool?

I don't know about swimming but you could definitely go walk around the resorts. My family does that all the time when we're at Disney World.

Technically no since they are reserved for guests and they do not allow pool hopping. That being said, there is only one pool that they use wristbands and really check (Yacht and Beach Club). As a CM you are allowed access to all the resorts though and just show your id at the gate.

Beyond the gate they do not really check at most pools unless you are being a bit obvious or stupid...

My gf and I were talking about this earlier and we were wondering if CP's are allowed to visit the resorts to swim or to just look around in general? I know you would need your Castmember ID for sure but would security question you about what you were doing?

Also, what are your favorite places to swim/relax by the pool?

It's totally possible to do so, because you can get in with ID but don't get caught acting a fool or anything like that ( which goes for anything in the program really). I liked going to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have an arcade and the savannah and a nice pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter