SWGE Rise of the resistance

disney075

Earning My Ears
Any thoughts or ideas on when the second ride will be opening? Heading to WDW the first week in February 2020 and really hoping that both rides will be up and running!

Any thoughts or ideas on when the second ride will be opening? Heading to WDW the first week in February 2020 and really hoping that both rides will be up and running!

We don't know for sure but all indications/rumors are that it will definitely be by the end of the year, so you should be good

Obviously there can be further delays though

They claim it will be "later this year". Naturally, even if it hits this mark I am expecting the first couple of months to experience sporadic downtime. So, I think you'll be fine keeping that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter