Sweet 16 Birthday while on the Disney Magic

PhotoLisa

Disney Cruizin Is 4 Me
My daughter will celebrate her 16th birthday on Mardi Gras Day (2/28) and we will be on our cruise aboard the Disney Magic that day.

I'm looking for ideas to make a tank top for her.

Has anyone seen a graphic of the Mickey Mouse head with a princess crown on it or something similar?

Open to all suggestions.

Lisa

PhotoLisa said:
My daughter will celebrate her 16th birthday on Mardi Gras Day (2/28) and we will be on our cruise aboard the Disney Magic that day.

I'm looking for ideas to make a tank top for her.

Has anyone seen a graphic of the Mickey Mouse head with a princess crown on it or something similar?

Open to all suggestions.

Lisa
Is this the graphic you are looking for? Of course it can be personalized for her too! This was designed by Julia & Nicks Mom.
456.jpg

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
Is this the graphic you are looking for? Of course it can be personalized for her too!
456.jpg

You are simply too AMAZING!!!

Thank you VERY much!

At 16, its hard to pull something over on your daughter. We're trying really hard to make this a birthday for her to remember.

Her best friend is coming on the cruise too (since it is my dd's bday) as well as her siblings and niece & nephew.

Before we started planning this cruise [ heck - she told me about 2 years ago ], she told me that she refused to go on a cruise for her sweet 16th birthday because it falls on Mardi Gras Day. She said she wanted to have the biggest party around and stay home for the parades. Well . . . she lost out on that but I much prefer her to be with the family than off with friends for Mardi Gras. She is now looking forward to it as well (her 4th cruise in 4 years). Cruise prices during Mardi Gras week are awesome and we couldn't pass up the deal.

We're also trying to work on a special door sign for her birthday as well.

Thank you so much for the graphic!!!!

Lisa

PhotoLisa said:
Here is what I came up with so far.

:)
16th.jpg

Good job! That is a great way to adapt one of the designs from this thread. Keep it up... and WELCOME!

Thanks Elin!

I enjoy working in Photoshop and rarely "play" anymore but this one kept me busy for a bit. I'll post a cutout of the fullsize image so that the detail can be seen in the layers.

cut.jpg

Lisa

Lisa -

that is my original design - if you need a clearer image of it - let me know and I can send you a larger version of it

Kate

Kate:

You are an absolute angel!!!! I was able to redo the design in Photoshop to get all the edges perfect. The image posted here was an awesome template.

Everytime I go back and look at the design, I tweak it a little, then a little more . . . no telling what the finished design (when it actually gets printed to be ironed on) will look like.

Thanks so much Dawn for sharing your talent so freely!!!!

I have the layered PS file with every aspect of the design on its own layer for ease in changing it if you'd like it!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter