Swan or Allstar Movies????

Yankees#1

Earning My Ears
We got a rate for 139/night at the Swan and a rate for 69/ night at the Allstar Movies. We are just confused on what we should, so please ,all recomendations are needed!!!!

You didn't say how long you're going for, how many people, ages of children, etc. If you have younger children, my vote would be for the All Star Movies, and maybe do a couple of magical character meals with the difference you're saving on the room. I've never stayed at the Swan, but have stayed at all levels of Disney hotels, including villas. I would take All Stars any time ... we love the theming and the price !

You'll have a great time whatever you decide !!!

Mary Liz

Welcome Yankee!!

I'm pretty sure the Swan tacks on a $10 per night per room "resort fee". So you might want to figure that as well.

The Swan is a delux, and $139 or even $149 is a really great rate. The All Stars are value.

You might want to look at your families needs and desires in a hotel. You can walk from the Swan to Epcot. You'll have to take the bus everywhere from All Stars.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a magical vacation which ever you pick!

I am going for 7 nights and I have a one year old son. I do like to convenience of the Swan, but I do not know if it is worth the extra $750. I guess I am just concerned about the quality of the
Allstar Resorts, I have stayed at the Poly my last 2 trips....

I am going for 7 nights and I have a one year old son. I do like to convenience of the Swan, but I do not know if it is worth the extra $750. I guess I am just concerned about the quality of the
Allstar Resorts, I have stayed at the Poly my last 2 trips.... and want the same type of quality!!!

If you can afford it - stick with the Swan. It may never be that low again. Your child won't appreciate the cuteness of the All Stars at this age, but you'll appreciate the convenience of being at the Swan. Especially with a stroller, it's a lot easier to take the boat to Epcot or MGM than to take it on a bus to every park.

The All Stars and the Poly are NOT in the same league! You may be disappointed after having stayed in a deluxe resort. On the other hand, the Swan/Dolphin are deluxe resorts, and IMHO - just as nice as the Poly. (I haven't stayed at the Poly, and have never had any desire to do so.)

I have stayed at both and the Swan is MUCH nicer! They have a small but real crib, where the All Stars have a pack and play. There is actually room for the crib at the Swan, you will be tripping over it at the All Stars. The boats are just wonderful! Baby can stay in the stroller and sleep on the way back to the hotel, on the busses you must remove the baby and fold the stroller! I have even taken the Monorail to Epcot, walked through the park and road the boat back to the Swan so that DD could stay asleep. The Swan is my favorite hotel. We are staying at Movies this trip at my DD 3's request, (it is her birthday trip)and I know she will be crazy about the big Buzz, but next time we will be back at the Swan.:)

We just stayed at the Dolphin (next to Swan) with our 1 yo and 3 yo. The location is a life saver with young kids. It's so easy to go back and forth from the parks for naps. One adult also can go over to the Boardwalk while other stays with napping baby. The boat service is great. You can stroll right on, and the bus service to AK/MK is wonderful. The Swan is the first stop on the route. I've heard at all-stars, busses often fill up.

To save a little money, you can stay your first and/or last night at the All-Stars, or even split your stay between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!